60s witha a chopped roof

Just curious as to why you'd want to go to a lot of trouble to make your truck have less headroom and cargo space, and lower its resale value.

crawlin cruiser

I didnt mean lower roof Yuk. I want to cut the roof off my truck cus its rusty. I live in CANADA. our landcruisers have this little problem called RUST. So easy soltuion............ chop it off.

BTW
I like the white one is that real or photoshop?

Dan

esh

Go for it! I think it's cool and people should feel excited do what they want to do with THEIR trucks. :flipoff2:

thank god there are people around with different ideas.. this would be a boring place to live otherwise

Exiled

crawlin cruiser said:
I didnt mean lower roof Yuk. I want to cut the roof off my truck cus its rusty. I live in CANADA. our landcruisers have this little problem called RUST. So easy soltuion............ chop it off.

BTW
I like the white one is that real or photoshop?

Dan
That one is a photo-chop.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

One of the first pics I downloaded from Pirate to my gallery, this is RustyNailJustin's kickass topless 60:
moab2004-03.jpg

Not A 60.

Not a 60.... I WISH but an Idea of how a chop can be done. and Done WELL

My Truck.
Outside

Inside

Random Action Shot (Haven't finished the rear tube bumper yet)

The Checker plate channel is so strong that I can JUMP on it (Im 210Lbs) I thought at first I'd need a roll Bar, But when it was finsihed NOPE.

The Checker Plate was done in 3 pieces, Sides (Inside, Ouutside) and Top, everything was traced out on cardboard first, transfered to Steel and welded together. than tacked to the body.

complete details on my site. www.mudrunner.ca

Just wanted to show that chop jobs can look very professional when done

Also I had a custom Soft top made for the Winter and Rain

Top Bottom