60s of Bay Area, Santa Cruz, Monterey and sourrounding areas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want to meet up but my 60 is currently non op and unregistered, maybe on the next meeting. Have fun and post some pics.

Reactions: MrK
I live and work in San Francisco, but my cruiser stays at my parents place in San Jose. There are a lot of cruiser in the area that are not on mud, I like the idea of getting a local group going; I've met cruiserheads from all over the country but only a couple are local.

The guys from MTA are a nice group of people, but they are a more a general offroading club that focuses on hardcore trails. Only a few of them have cruisers.

I'll try to make it down there for the meetup next week

First meet up(cars and coffee) will be next Saturday 20 Jan 18 at 9:00am. Location: 19 Rancho Del Mar # A, Aptos, CA 95003 (Aptos Coffee Roasting Company). Rain or shine please be there since its first meet. Try to park as close to each other as possible. If you see other 60/62s tell them about it or leave them a post-it with this info.

Just to confirm Saturday Jan 20th 2018 at 9:00 am correct?

I'll be in Portland for the weekend...but I'd love to catch the next one:D

I live and work in San Francisco, but my cruiser stays at my parents place in San Jose. There are a lot of cruiser in the area that are not on mud, I like the idea of getting a local group going; I've met cruiserheads from all over the country but only a couple are local.

The guys from MTA are a nice group of people, but they are a more a general offroading club that focuses on hardcore trails. Only a few of them have cruisers.

I'll try to make it down there for the meetup next week
I do stand corrected on mta, they have updated their website and seems like only one jeep left. And I cant judge the book by its cover, but I will say that the community is not very well connected with such large amount of 60/62s.

I do stand corrected on mta, they have updated their website and seems like only one jeep left. And I cant judge the book by its cover, but I will say that the community is not very well connected with such large amount of 60/62s.
Just looked up their site, looks like more have cruisers than I thought. Yeah, 60's have a lot of sheet metal to watch out for on those harder trails haha

@MrK Stop twisting my arm already, I will try with my 4runner or the Hilux (truck).

will there be any naked women out there? :D

I sincerely apologize to your wife, I was kidding of course. You let your wife read your post? I thought I had a short leash. J/K:D

I sincerely apologize to your wife, I was kidding of course. You let your wife read your post? I thought I had a short leash. J/K:D
we will talk about how we gonna head to Mojave and accidently miss the turn somehow keep going east for 4 hrs another day.

@MrK Stop twisting my arm already, I will try with my 4runner or the Hilux (truck).

will there be any naked women out there? :D

In Santa Cruz? Shyeah but they’re also likely quiet harry...

Sup Fellas, I live in Oakland, right near San Leandro. I have a 60 buddy and an 80 buddy (60 lives in the city and 80 in Oakland) we do light wrench turning and welding at my house. Just did my buds 60 tie rod ends last weekend. I'll be in Mexico on Jan 18 but would love to meet up on the next one.

Well looks like I am working this time around. I’ll look forward to the next one. My wife and kids may bring the cruiser by and say hello, but she will definitely be wearing clothes.

Well looks like I am working this time around. I’ll look forward to the next one. My wife and kids may bring the cruiser by and say hello, but she will definitely be wearing clothes.
Sounds good, look forward meeting you at one of the future meets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom