60s of Bay Area, Santa Cruz, Monterey and sourrounding areas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys,

My 60 currently has no interior as I'm doing a carpet swap which of course took me down a rabbit hole of other small repairs (a few holes in the floorboards, rusty wheel wells). I'm also about to yank my transfer case and gear box and swap it for an H55 and twin sticks.

My office is in the city and I could never make a 6pm weekday meet-up in the Santa Cruz area. Thanks for the invite and look forward to making it to one of these soon.
My apologies about the time, I didn’t account the wonderful traffic. Will make sure to do so for next meet up. Good luck in the 60 upgrades.

If you guys get here and can’t find us my cell is 4084891340. Most likely will be outside

Maybe the Friday or Saturday beer/coffee (traffic on Fridays) or just a day trip to Hollister or possibly somewhere else that will work better?...
Kmonty66 you know im good for either day and either place. Lets see what everyone else says. Two of my buddies with 6bts are coming for sure...

It's just too far for me to travel on a Friday after work. Weekends would be best and maybe in S.J?

Yeah let’s do it in San Jose Saturday evening.

Finally it's closer, I can't do it this Saturday my co- workers and myself are heading out to Mojave leaving
Friday and coming back Tuesday.

Please reply yes or no if you coming next weekend. Sat 7pm In San jose

if anyone is interested couple of us going to camp/beers/steaks and trails fri to sat. PM or txt for info 4084891340.

If you decide to throw 80's into the mix, there are a handful around Santa Cruz.
I'm interested myself.
Ron

I just saw this thread.. I’m in Monterey and just got my 62 running again, now smog and registered. Look forward to some cruiser meet ups around town.

In Marin - but would love for an excuse to head down South for a day trip.

Also - There is Mud n yer' eye coming up in April at Hollister Hills.

I was out of the country for all of last year, but im back home in Santa Cruz. I think it would be awesome to get the 80's involved too and have a meet up.
Not sure if the OPer @MrK is over it or not. Maybe we should start talking about places and times
suggestions?

I just saw this thread.. I’m in Monterey and just got my 62 running again, now smog and registered. Look forward to some cruiser meet ups around town.

I was thinking how could I have missed this thread and then realized it's a revived thread from 2018. I'm in the East Bay and don't mind coming down to SC. Count me in. @hygge - that Mud n Yer' Eye event looks like pretty intense rock crawlin. Have you been?

@ro11dice never been, but my wife gave me a hallpass to use for off-roading. Never been to Hollister before, but I hear good things and supposedly its really up to you how gnarly you want to go.

Looks like a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom