60 vs 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, my wife's cousin has a nice 100. Put on the 3in OME lift, 33's, ARB BullBar, winch, etc..

Went out him last Sunday. I keep trying to get him to actualy 'offroad' his mall cruiser. Started going up this one hill, not too steep, just some rocks you have to crawl over.

Well, long story short, I had to help him back down a couple hundred feet to a turn around spot. He was scared he would get 'damage'

I, of course, continued to the top in my 60, along with an older couple in a bone stock Jeep Wrangler. So much for 3 grand or so in 'offroad' gear!

Looks to me like the small man sindrome.:lol: Trying to be tuff stuff but in reality... got no guts to get past the "Latte".... Oh I'm sorry ... the "venti-nonfat-suggarfree-decaff-vanillacreme-mocha-chai-doubleshot-machiato-with whipcreme on top"......"oh and can you place it in those sleeves?". "thank you...I will now paint some horrible paintings of my friend drinking smartbucks so he/she can tell me it has lot's of character" Augh... Sorry guys that paintings part really did happen..... I was horrible.....:ban:

dang it! now where is that snake oil at?

at least he went out and tried give him some time to grow in to wheelin .... remeber back on your first trip ... you would make fun of your self now

Not so much a 60 vs 100 but a newbie vs a Vet. Think he would have faired better if he was driving your truck or would he have been to worried about what you might do to his?

Oh, the 100 is easily as capable as the 60, even if it has IFS. I guess he just needs to grow a set :)

Now, if I had the 100 motor in the 60.....

Oh, the 100 is easily as capable as the 60, even if it has IFS. I guess he just needs to grow a set :)

Now, if I had the 100 motor in the 60.....
No, it's not..

But yes, he does need a set ;)

that was on the cousin... not the 100. Yota's kick rears!!!!

Plus the master yoda can flip and kick and fight with a light saber YEAH!!!:D

plus.... I would not mind adding a 100 to my collection of cruisers.. :cheers:

dude, you canNOT convict the vehicle with the driver.

the 100 ROCKS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom