60 T-Case Rebuild Near Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WSOPgold2012

MoxieMan
SILVER Star
Threads
Any suggestions on best spot to have a T-Case rebuilt near/around Denver? Or is anyone qualified looking for a side hustle? Zero rush on the job!

Thanks

Last edited:
Any suggestions on best spot to have a T-Case rebuilt near/around Denver? Or is anyone qualified looking for a side hustle? Zero rush on the job!

Thanks
Robbie Antinson of adventure off-road up in Longmont would do it right.

I just did this exact job and finished it last night. However, I had to work in my friend’s garage and I’m no pro and wouldn’t warranty my work for you.

Robbie Antinson of adventure off-road up in Longmont would do it right.

I just did this exact job and finished it last night. However, I had to work in my friend’s garage and I’m no pro and wouldn’t warranty my work for you.

Appreciate the response. Tyvm.

I’d be glad to do this for you but unfortunately my shop is in TX. However, my son @mcguirejohnson is an excellent mechanic at an independent shop in old town Fort Collins. All cruisers that come in the door go to his bay. It’s possible he may take it as a side job out of his home garage. Feel free to PM me and I’ll share his cell # with you. Jimmy

If you’re not doing it yourself I’d take Jimmy up on his offer to have McGuire do the job. AbsoluteLy first rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom