60 Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just welded up my new sliders last thurs. and went to Gray Rock (place in AL) this past weekend and they worked great. Anyone that is unable make their own sliders and doesnt wanna spend an arm and a leg on them, go to Marlin Crawler and buy the 67' sliders ($160) they have, they fit perfect on the 60. Here are some pics of the sliders and the 60 this past weekend.
sliders.JPG
mecanyon1.JPG
meattherock.JPG

do you have any more pics? from underneath? or a closeup front 3/4 angle?

if you got a welder its a good deal
site doesnt say if thet are DOM

the truck is a dark primer grey, it is nice cause you dont have to worry about scratching the paint...ill be posting some more pics of the slders from underneath later on this week or this weekend

That is a hot truck. Those sliders look like they should have been stock. Awesome!

:beer:

sweet!! love the look of those sliders. also nice build 60.

do you have the 4" habu lift kit from MAF? seems like you have a lot space to run those 35's

FJ60_cruiser said:
sweet!! love the look of those sliders. also nice build 60.

do you have the 4" habu lift kit from MAF? seems like you have a lot space to run those 35's

Thanks! Yea i have the shackle reversal kit, i think it is almost 5 in. of lift and i love it. I have enough room with the lift to completely stuff the 35s. The next thing i need is hy-steer to correct the steering on it.

Any mods to that kit needed to install them on an FJ60?

Are they powder coated or just painted?

That is a GOOD looking rig and very functional.

How many miles are on it?

Thanks,

Mark

Yes, very nice. Here's a link to the sliders at MarlinCrawler.com. 58" sliders are on sale for $99!

rocksliders_250.jpg

Here's the install pic on the site:

nerf_install.jpg

So it looks like it comes unfinished, and you powdercoat or rattle can to your heart's desire...

Sweet!

CTiger said:
those look good, and for a good price...how beefy are they? Are they strong enough to hold the weight of the rig?

when i ordered them i was kinda courious about how beefy they would be, but after i got them on a tried them out in the Canyon at Gray Rock, they took some nice hits and held the weight of my Tank a few times....very pleased....you have to go with the 67' slider on the site...they are $160

CTiger said:
those look good, and for a good price...how beefy are they? Are they strong enough to hold the weight of the rig?

Prolly also depends on your mad welding skills to the frame, but it's made from 1-3/4" X .120 tubing, per the web site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom