60 series windshield (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a good quality PGW installed by Mobile Auto Glass on Lombard, I just went to their shop. They used a good quality gasket and inspected the frame for rust also. Same day.

Its a conspiracy ... I guess I'll be wearing a helmet and goggles for the foreseeable future. Mobile Auto Glass only carries the shade band now.

I did find these guys who can have one shipped... Classic Auto Glass Oregon 541-579-0372 - https://autoglassics.com/. They were able to look nationwide and had it shipped as will-call to a local distributor. Price was 200$ shipped.

In case anyone needs a windshield replaced in Portland and finds themselves here...

👎👎Mobile Auto Glass👎👎
816 N Lombard St, Portland, OR

Critical: Professionalism
They delivered my windshield for install and did not bring the required adhesives. The installer left and said he would be back the following day with the materials he needed and two weeks later my windshield sits in the garage and Mobile Auto Glass will not honor my apportionment and says they are booked months out. As a bonus, no other installer will put in a windshield they did not deliver. When I called today the person at Mobile Auto Glass told me that the installer had quit and refused to comeback because I was telling him how to do his job. Very unprofessional and completely fabricated line of BS.

Still sitting in the garage.

This is probably too late but I‘ve had a couple of windshields replaced at LCNW. I’m pretty sure they have an outside vendor come in and do it but I haven’t had any issues.
Maybe they could help you out in this situation?

This is probably too late but I‘ve had a couple of windshields replaced at LCNW. I’m pretty sure they have an outside vendor come in and do it but I haven’t had any issues.
Maybe they could help you out in this situation?
Thanks. I got it put in. The biggest issue was the lack of installed windshield and the new one being onsite. Had to be a mobile installer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom