For Sale 60 Series TorFab Camping Drawer system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is in my 86 FJ 60 that is for sale on this Classified section. Willing to sell separately as some who are looking at the Cruiser are not interested in buying the drawer system with the FJ.
ARB fridge/freezer has only been used for drinks and snacks on road trips so is virtually brand new.
The large drawer comes all the way out and has folding legs so can be used as a cook surface.
Lots of built in storage in this system as well as a platform for a single bed mat for sleeping inside.
Drawer system alone is worth $1500 and the ARB fridge freezer is $950. The ARB is on a sliding rack.
Willing to sell for $1750
Located in Colorado..

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2303.jpg

Last edited:
There was a time when we made the trip to SoCal on a regular basis but our daughter and family moved from Santa Barbara to Bend Oregon a couple years ago so not planning on traveling there anytime soon. Sorry
Colorado is a fine place to visit.
Road trip!

can you send me a price for just the fridge / slide setup?

Such a sweet system and the slide is built into the base of the storage and drawers so an integral part that I am not willing to part it out. Sorry

I’d buy this in a heartbeat if it were closer to ME.

Can confirm these drawers are fantastic, I also have a set. Build quality is cabinet-grade. They're featured with more photos on Theron's Bean thread here. GLWS @ScottCo

Thanks aviafix.....We spend our winters in the Baja so Theron was inspiration for my build and when Tor said he had one more set left when I did the V-8 swap I couldn't say no. The Baja top carrier is designed just for a rooftop tent. Enjoy the drawer system, so efficient and lots of storage.

Probably on page 4 by now
Has been on for a month or more
Also Craig’s list
Search 86 Land Cruiser
More pics on the Mud thread
Let me know you found it
Pm me with questions or you can call

Sure....Probably weighs about 250lbs including the fridge/ freezer, and could be put on a pallet and shipped motor freight. Check it out from Colorado to where ever you live and see what it would cost you.

Just upgraded to FJ 62 side mirrors...Oh My....Why didn't I do this a long time ago Big Improvement
Vehicle is still for sale on Page 5 of the vehicle FJ 60 Need another project Check it out

IMG_3216.JPG

IMG_3214.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom