60 series....Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@FJ60Cam ooh that’s clean. Are the BJ60 intakes readily Available? That’s the route I’d want to take for my sniper install.

No, we happened to find that one on eBay. Spector might have them though.

I’ve got another idea too that would be pretty close using a 62 air cleaner.

2500 miles in a 60 was not bad. Almost cheating actually with the fuel injection.

81CD2C74-064D-437B-9C6B-99AE74BA0E1E.jpeg

Badass. You still rocking OEM 30 year old foam in those seats as well?

Procars rock.

I added new foam in my drivers seat and it’s great

FYI.

Nice local FJ62. Louisville MS.

Superb interior. One hole in drovers seat. Rest is all there.

Runs good. Drives good. Shifts good.

Was a rust belt truck early in life. Has crust all over the frame and inner rear C’s but the spring hangers felt solid

Hole in driver rear fender and tailgate from rust.

I’d bathe it in Fluid Film and rock it as is if I needed a 62

Contact Scott Hendrix

+1 (662) 803-2250

$6500 asking price 225,000

Photos I took of the truck

Suggestions on period correct Fog lights? I don’t like to look of the modern light bars and pods in the front of the 60.

I’m leaning towards the LED KC Daylights as they seem to be the most classic looking led light available.

Love a 62. No time for rust.

FYI.

Nice local FJ62. Louisville MS.

Superb interior. One hole in drovers seat. Rest is all there.

Runs good. Drives good. Shifts good.

Was a rust belt truck early in life. Has crust all over the frame and inner rear C’s but the spring hangers felt solid

Hole in driver rear fender and tailgate from rust.

I’d bathe it in Fluid Film and rock it as is if I needed a 62

Contact Scott Hendrix

+1 (662) 803-2250

$6500 asking price 225,000

[/QUOTE

Now that my 60 is all pretty it’d be nice to have a beater 60.

Thinking on selling both of my ARB racks and making the move to Front Runner on the 80 and 60. Both still installed and wouldn’t be removed till there is a buyer. Going to list them on the club page before I list anywhere else. Located in Brandon, not interested in shipping. Rack on 60 is ARB full alloy comes with high lift mount brackets $850. Rack on 80 ARB touring rack steel comes with awning brackets $750. Both should work on 60/80.

25B9BD20-7535-4FD3-AEC6-428DAB674854.jpeg

Suggestions on period correct Fog lights? I don’t like to look of the modern light bars and pods in the front of the 60.

I’m leaning towards the LED KC Daylights as they seem to be the most classic looking led light available.
View attachment 1916070

Looking for some too! Heard any feedback on these?

@Dustin Messina i ordered a set. I haven’t had a chance to try them out but they look exactly like KCs from back in the day.
Cool. Post a review. I may grab some after I see how they do!

Reactions: JTU
Started the install of a Warn 9.5xp behind the factory bumper. Got it bolted in, now just have to cut the factory bumper and space it out about two inches.

View attachment 1921925

View attachment 1921926

I have an old XD9000 that I would love to do this with but it won't fit nearly as well as that 9.0XP. Need to find someone to trade with or just get to chopping.

I have an old XD9000 that I would love to do this with but it won't fit nearly as well as that 9.0XP. Need to find someone to trade with or just get to chopping.

I actually went a different route, found an ARB instead. So the winchplate is for sale. It will fit an m8000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom