For Sale 60 series rr full floater cable locked axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD

I have a rear full floater axle from a HJ61 with a cable locker in it.What you see in the pictures is what I have no levers or cables with it.

1250$

IMG_8448.JPG
IMG_8449.JPG
IMG_8451.JPG
IMG_8452.JPG

Last edited:
Bump

Last edited:
Any idea on how much to ship to AZ? Wish you were in El Paso, TX, that would be a fairly easy pick up. Texas is a big state.

Any idea on how much to ship to AZ? Wish you were in El Paso, TX, that would be a fairly easy pick up. Texas is a big state.

Fastenal usually quotes between a 100 to 150$ to ship a big item,I ship from the Denison or Sherman store in Tx ,experience tells me that quotes from other states are better then the ones from our local Texas Fastenal rep,just saying ;)

Internet went down shortly after your post yesterday until late evening (goes with being rural and only one cell phone tower in the area). Tried the local Fastenal terminal in Flagstaff today. Won't even give me a quote, told me needed to go thru the internet. Can't think it weights more then 250 pounds, 300 pounds max? Pallet size.

Internet went down shortly after your post yesterday until late evening (goes with being rural and only one cell phone tower in the area). Tried the local Fastenal terminal in Flagstaff today. Won't even give me a quote, told me needed to go thru the internet. Can't think it weights more then 250 pounds, 300 pounds max? Pallet size.

At least 300 pounds including pallet, I use oversized pallets and think they are 60/48 and about 20 tall with the axle on it.

I've used Forward Air, regional hub at DFW but nearest location in Arizona is in Phoenix.

I've used Forward Air, regional hub at DFW but nearest location in Arizona is in Phoenix.

Would this be cheaper than ground? S

Sent a request to Fastenal. Not sure I need anymore projects. But will see what it cost to ship. Had my FJ62 for over twenty- four years it's not going anywhere any time soon.

Got a quick response from Fastenal, thanks but no thanks. Because of the volume of shipping east to west they are not taking orders at this time.

Bump

Forward air's site is not as easy as Fastenal. Before I go any further is this still available?

Yes I still have it

Bump

Bump and price drop to 1100$ ,cheapest cable locked Full Floater 60 series axle in Mud history !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom