60 series on Amazon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amazon's new series, Terminal List, has Chris Pratt driving a 60 series....

who is chris pratt ?

you don't have any links posted

Amazon's new series, Terminal List, has Chris Pratt driving a 60 series....
Seems like all the movie land cruisers have your bumpers. Must be nice to be so rich and famous. Think of us for a few seconds when your on the red carpet after you get your academy award for best bumper. :)

In one scene, Chris Pratt wears what looks like a bomber jacket with a Land Cruiser a patch on the left arm. Yes, product placement, I suppose...

Anyone recognize it? Who sells it?

1656890698938.png

Last edited:
The Terminal List.

Jack is a real cruiser guy. He really drove that Icon as a turd 62 when he was in the Teams.

You can tell by the way he describes it in book 1.

Jack Carr is a cruiserhead. He’s got a 40 and a 60 series. He talks cruisers a bit in his recent podcast with Rogan who also likes cruisers.

Jack Carr is a cruiserhead. He’s got a 40 and a 60 series. He talks cruisers a bit in his recent podcast with Rogan who also likes cruisers.
We need to get him on this thread!

Seems like all the movie land cruisers have your bumpers. Must be nice to be so rich and famous. Think of us for a few seconds when your on the red carpet after you get your academy award for best bumper. :)
The rear may be TLC's bumper which he doesn't seem to make anymore. It was a Kaymar knock off . Jonathan used his own latches , a fancier version of the Kaymar latch.
I think it's more a lack of options in the Land Cruiser world than my Hollywood connections. I never seem to get in credits no matter how many times I see something I built
in a movie. I've definitely never been invited to a premier showing. I'm still waiting for Jennifer Garner to knock on my door thanking me for help on the Kingdom.....hopefully
dressed like Elektra

The rear may be TLC's bumper which he doesn't seem to make anymore. It was a Kaymar knock off . Jonathan used his own latches , a fancier version of the Kaymar latch.
I think it's more a lack of options in the Land Cruiser world than my Hollywood connections. I never seem to get in credits no matter how many times I see something I built
in a movie. I've definitely never been invited to a premier showing. I'm still waiting for Jennifer Garner to knock on my door thanking me for help on the Kingdom.....hopefully
dressed like Elektra
The Old Man is a new FX show on Hulu. Jeff Bridges. Damn good. Your bumpers in that one too.

Love the Cruiser and the Rotty. Makes me miss my Rott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom