60 Series OEM parts availabilty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. I came across the website amayama.com. There are listed some (OEM genunine) parts still available
for the 60 series Landcruiser, that my local Toyota dealer says that are not avialable from Toyota anymore.

When I ask my local Toyota dealer (Iceland) for some rare parts, he can make a search within "all of Toyota dealer resources". If the part
is not available an "F" code appers in his system, meaning that the part in question can not be supplied anymore from Toyota.

Now, I can find some of those "F" parts available from the website amayama.com. Listed as OEM genuine-Toyota orginal parts. That seems strange for me.
Is it a trustworthy information? Have pepole here ordered sucsessfully (rare parts) from this particular website ?
Alll in all, I will probably give it a go and order some parts and see how it goes.
Thanks, Bjarni

My orders from Amayama have been fine. If I choose a part that is discontinued they will allow me to order it, but once they confirm no availability they will remove it from the order and total before shipping the reminder of parts.

Yep, they say it’s available but when you place an order they’ll let you know it’s discontinued. Not just them, a lot of online parts sources are like that.

DSCN4418.JPG
DSCN4423.JPG

Last edited:
I wonder what Matt tries to say with those pictures?

But with Amayama you can check the availability before ordering. You have to choose "Other" for shipping. Then they will run availability check. And if not, you can ask them to do it. I have tried to source some items with all different models (BJ, FJ, HJ) and market area part numbers. Then the availability check is handy. But sure they have many parts listed as available but in real life discontinued. Same with Megazip also.

I wonder what Matt tries to say with those pictures?

But with Amayama you can check the availability before ordering. You have to choose "Other" for shipping. Then they will run availability check. And if not, you can ask them to do it. I have tried to source some items with all different models (BJ, FJ, HJ) and market area part numbers. Then the availability check is handy. But sure they have many parts listed as available but in real life discontinued. Same with Megazip also.

129BE2A1-3E9E-438F-B634-E5734ECA567D.jpeg
B9195CFA-0209-469A-BE65-C2DB33CAD9EA.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom