60 series long range fuel tank-the search- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you want the ultimate setup for long range travel, get the 50 gallon replacement tank and the 34 gallon aux tank. 84 gallons of gas which is around 550 lbs. of fuel!!! If only I had a bunch of cash laying around.

If you want the ultimate setup for long range travel, get the 50 gallon replacement tank and the 34 gallon aux tank. 84 gallons of gas which is around 550 lbs. of fuel!!! If only I had a bunch of cash laying around.

OK, I've seen the 38 gal replacement tank, but there's a 50 gal version? Where it at??? :confused:

my LRA tank is supposedly good for 150 liters, at an unknown temperature. It works out to about 40 gallons. The aux tank might be a chore to get ahold of, like Mike observed, being that if MAF were to get it it'd sell for maybe more than the main tank (see the price gap between the 80 series main and aux, I forget the details). I'd go custom, it'll prob. be less money.

Yeah, no price listed but expect to pay $$$$. Only person I know of that has one is HZJ60 Guy. I would expect that with shipping, the total price would be at least $1K or more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom