For Sale Now 40 series basket roof rack old-school Garvin Wilderness [FL] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Selling the roof rack that's been on my 62 since the late 90's. It's a Garvin made Wilderness rack sold by SOR. I'd like to get $600 for it. Includes the gutter mounts and two sets of light mounts. Located in Orlando FL.
I can also do any modifications you may want like lowering the basket height, shortening it, whatever you may want for additional fee. Two things to note are that there is one section that was damaged by a tree falling on it after a hurricane in 2004 that was repaired pretty well, and it has a shovel/Axe mount tack welded on that needs to be removed or re-done, I will take care of this before pickup

Last edited:
Some pics

image3.jpeg

726E576F-A355-41D6-B15F-F7C383B565DB.jpeg

here's some pics of how it looks on a stock cruiser as well as cargo capacity

oops!.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
CIMG1183.jpg

Not a Con Ferr but cool nonetheless

let me see if I can dig up the receipt for it, I have it stashed away somewhere. I could have sworn it was a Conferr. You're old, any idea what it might be instead? It was purchased in 97 or 98

That is a Garvin Rack.

bump

I have a 3/4 rack for sale just like this. Yours (as will mine) will fit any rig with gutter mounts. 40 (probably too long), 60, and 80 series. The Garvin is steel and extremely strong (as shown in your picture fully mounted). I have shoved my fat butt up on mine with a lawn chair and chilled with an adult beverage.

GLWS.

Bump

bump

bump. Found the extra brackets for mounting lights on the front or rear as well yesterday

Hi, We rolled over a cliff on ours and landed upside down in a creek. It probably saved our lives. Mike

Bump

Bump

Bump. Price is OBO

Can't believe this is still for sale. Wish you was closer. Ill be all over this

Woo that's a cool, old school piece. Someone in that corner of the country is going to get a nice rack.

Woo that's a cool, old school piece. Someone in that corner of the country is going to get a nice rack.

Maybe one day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom