60 Series Complete PTO Winch. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.matt-mcalister.smugmug.com
PTO Winch off a JDM 60 series should fit any split case 60. comes with all the hardware, levers and drive shafts and an extra winch head.

$700

Matt

yes this includes the PTO gearbox for the split case. I will take some pics tomo and post them up.

I had the mounting plates and fairlead sandblasted and then painted them. wire brushed everything else and painted it also.
I notice you are in NY I have to run down to Kevin Rowlands near Rochester sometime so I could take the PTO that far.

Does this use the extended front bumper like the JDM electric winches? Not sure if I ever have seen a PTO 60 winch, or maybe never noticed.:hmm:

I had a complete 60 series PTO set up once but sold it before I ever installed it. And yes, it had the front frame rail extensions...

Last edited:
Do you have pics?

I will take pics tomo. I still have not pulled it off the truck I wasn't sure there was going to be interest in it. I will include everything I take off the truck including the front frame rail extensions I also have a stainless steal brush bar that is pretty stout that I would include but it is rather large to ship. the front part of my bumper is pretty bent up but the decking is all straight and I would include all of that too also.

here is a recent pic of the front end of the truck I will take some close up pics of the winch tomorrow.
IMG_5789 (Large).jpg
IMG_5789 (Large).jpg

I'll take it,

Please pm me, perfect fit for my 83 hj47

Hey sorry for the delay in posting pics up been very busy @ school

Here is a pic of everything that is included. only thing not there is the other winch head and the frame horn extentions they are all included. I also have the grill guard I would included if anyone wants but it's kinda of big to ship. All the bolts and hardware are included this should be a bolt on job.

IMG_6700 (Medium).JPG

Matt
IMG_6700 (Medium).JPG

yes I could I have to go down and see Kevin.

only thing is I am very busy till dec 9th after that I have some spare time so I could take it down just after that as long as I could work out some time with Kevin.

Matt

Still interested please contact me, pm you, also put you on my list, so you can pm me,

yes I could I have to go down and see Kevin.

only thing is I am very busy till dec 9th after that I have some spare time so I could take it down just after that as long as I could work out some time with Kevin.

Matt

If you bring it to Rochester I could bring it to Albany for Mark.

Still here and interested!!!

Still here and interested!!! Are you game to sell or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom