60 series CB/Radio Combo Antenna Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I've linked that splitter a few times now.

J
I'm not sure it's linked in the 60 thread because I skimmed through it to see if I could see what everyone else had done. It would be nice to offer a complete kit (minus the CB/Radio) along with your bracket to save guys some time but I know you're busy.

On another note, related to this, do we have to go to the dealer for a new (stock) antennae grommet or are those N.L.A. as well?

I'll take an antenna mount when you get back from the holidays. No rush, pm me after the new year.

I am confused on how all the hardware screws together above the fender where the stud sticks out.

Here's what I am looking at buying. Can someone please help me out here and tell me this combo will work?

I have all that in mine, although I didn't really need the splitter for mine, I'm not running a CB I have a Ham hand held radio that I just connect the antenna to.

IMG_2696.jpg

Are you using the stock mounting position where the power antenna is located? If so you will need to removed that and get this.

Yes, I have Jason's mount and I plan on installing on the fender OEM antenna position. The firestick antenna, is it female or male threads? I am getting dyslexic looking at the assemblies.

The threaded rod sticks out (male), screws into that adapter, then the spring screws onto it, sooo the antenna is which and installs?

That's why I posted the amazon links. I think I have everything but I don't want to waste $15+ getting the correct configuration.

I run a digital 70cm mobile, analog dual band mobile, and then i want the CB installed when I hang out with old people. :D

male firestick threads into female end of spring, the male end of spring threads into that little adapter which is female /female?

So the K-4A stud.... the pictures online don't show it being female / female to plug the threaded rod from jason into the spring male threaded rod.

This is my hang up. What am I missing here?

Is the threaded sleeve the k-4A or is it a separate part I need to purchase?

This thread is getting personal for Jason. :D

My eyes finally figured it out after looking at the K-4A stud. It comes apart and you ditch the bottomed threaded male section and keep the female to female threaded union.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom