Wanted 60 Series around SW Missouri (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking to buy an FJ60 within reasonable driving distance of Southwest Missouri. Trying to keep initial expense to $5k or less. Clearly, I'm not expecting a show vehicle. Would be paying cash. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

I’ll take 2 at $5k a piece!

Good luck with the hunt!

Looking to buy an FJ60 within reasonable driving distance of Southwest Missouri. Trying to keep initial expense to $5k or less. Clearly, I'm not expecting a show vehicle. Would be paying cash. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.
I am in the Kansas City area. Two owner (single family) 1990 FJ62 with only 95,000 miles. Asking about double your stated expense, but thought you might be interested anyway. Take a look at the attached and let me know what you think.

Thanks and happy hunting!

I am in the Kansas City area. Two owner (single family) 1990 FJ62 with only 95,000 miles. Asking about double your stated expense, but thought you might be interested anyway. Take a look at the attached and let me know what you think.

Thanks and happy hunting!
Looks like it would be really clean with some new sheet metal. Unfortunately, out of my price range, as mentioned. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks. I’ve seen that one on eBay a couple of times recently. Seems he can’t get the bidders to follow through. Might be worth a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom