60 Series Aftermarket Switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So i found some cool amber fog lights when i was at harbor freight that i just couldn't resit buying. The switch that it came with frankly sucked, so i tried to find some aftermarket switches that could work. Incredibly i found some that fit perfectly.

20200921_181340.jpg
20200921_181509.jpg

20200921_181512.jpg

As you can see in the pictures it fits perfectly in the OEM spots. Though it does look quite different than the original ones, its simple enough to not stand out to much. I will say i did order an amber light, but green is fine. Here is the link for anyone interested Amazon product ASIN B01EX54RB0 It is 15 bucks for a switch, but given the price of original switches its worth it.

So i just talked to the seller and they are sending me a amber light switch free of charge, so buy from this guy. Also they do custom switches, does anyone want to go in on some custom switches?

There are Scion fog light swites that are OEM and fit the rectangular slots perfectly. I find them in the parts yard often.

1600792342786.png

1600792371552.png

I was able to get an oem Toyota fog light switch to fit right new to my steering column with a little bit of file work.

@Fieldtester96
I don't think I have any OEM switches that have a DPDT (double pole, double throw) for what you want.

I bought one like that from Mot years ago when he was in Japan. They sell on eBay for quite a bit if you really want one. Just search for JDM fog light switch.

Last edited:
@Fieldtester96
I don't think I have any OEM switches that have a SPDT for what you want.

I bought one like that from Mot years ago when he was in Japan. They sell on eBay for quite a bit if you really want one. Just search for JDM fog light switch.
Thanks I'll look into that, I figure if all else fails I can do a two switch set up or just only connect the hi since I doubt ill ever want my heated seats on low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom