Wanted 60 project in the northeast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
I, like everyone else it seems am in search of a 60 project. Really looking for something solid rust wise but in need of mechanical work. Honestly something that doesn’t even run would be great as I plan to do an LS swap. Paint can be faded and panels can be dented. I just really h8rust.

I’m up in VT and can travel within reason. Or if the seller is willing I would arrange for shipping the truck up here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I, like everyone else it seems in search of a 60 project. Really looking for something solid rust wise but in need of mechanical work. Honestly something that doesn’t even run would be great as I plan to do an LS swap. Paint can be faded and panels can be dented. I just really h8rust.

I’m up in VT and can travel within reason. Or if the seller is willing I would arrange for shipping the truck up here.

Thanks!
I have a 82 that’s not in the best of shape rust wise which I know you’re not interested in but runs and drives and comes with rear bumper,custom roof rack OME 3” lift,33” KM2’s with brand new spare and 3 extra wagon wheels brand new...I’m willing to Let it go for a really good price! I can email pics if interested? Title in hand.

I have a 82 that’s not in the best of shape rust wise which I know you’re not interested in but runs and drives and comes with rear bumper,custom roof rack OME 3” lift,33” KM2’s with brand new spare and 3 extra wagon wheels brand new...I’m willing to Let it go for a really good price! I can email pics if interested? Title in hand.
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom