60 prices these days (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cwb

Threads
I'm thinking of selling the 60. Not sure yet. But as I look at ebay, it seems like prices are holding strong or are even increasing lately. Is that just wishful thinking on my part, or are 60 prices pretty strong right now?

hate to say it but it seems to me they are way down from a couple of years ago when i bought my 62. maybe they have leveled off now but i see a pretty constant drop. rigs that are going for 4k now were going for about 6k. could just be where i am looking.

I think you guys are both right. My observations are that prices were falling for the past 2 years. Then about 3 months ago a couple of things happened: there were fewer trucks being offered and prices have risen slightly.

I am of the opinion that the people who had to sell did so, and what we are seeing now are the sellers who are not as stressed to convert their car to cash. Said another way, supply is diminishing in relation to demand.

Possibly the cash for clunkers program has affected the mindset of older vehicle buyers and sellers alike, bringing the market prices of these old trucks up closer to $4500.

It's all speculation on my part, but I do agree with both of your observations.

Rick

I'm seeing several on ebay that have what I think are fairly high asking prices. Whether they're actually getting those prices, I don't know.

This is possibly the only positive thing I have heard about C4C, that it may have inadvertently increased the private sale value of a 60.

if you decide to sell, will you let me know?? thanks- laura

If you're interested, PM me. I am fairly sure I'll sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom