60 in Morehead City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JPB

Threads
I saw a beautiful red 60 in morehead city on monday down by sanitary.... anyone know who's it is??

Not sure about a 60 but there's a early model 40 I saw there a few weeks ago that the guy was willing to sell. It's a left coast vehicle and doesn't have much rust at all. Only a rolling chasis no motor or trans. I think he wanted $1500. If anyone is interested I think I have his phone # somewhere.

Rob

I'll look for it when I get home this weekend and post the info.

Rob

Info on early mod. 40 in Havelock, (near Morhead City).

I think it was a '68 or '69 FJ40. Included tub, frame and two axle assy. No motor transmission or transfer case. White body w/hard top. I didn't get too close but it looked pretty good for a 30+ year old truck.

Located at Extreme Offroad in Havelock, NC. Guy by the name of Alex Christianson is the owner. Phone #252-444-4440.

He gave me a price around $1500. I would have considered it just for the tub but had no way to get it home.

Rob

I might have to give this guy a call, after of course my trip to get my 45..

krzyabncanuck, let me know if you are going to give him a call, i might be in that area in the next few weekends and if you don't want it i might have to ponder the idea of another cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom