60 In action up the Norther Territory with Roothy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got to the chance to do some 4WD and touring un in Australia's Norther Territory with my 60 Series. Bloody awesome trip and they have released it now as a digital download at https://www.roothy.com.au/product/roothy-dvd-digital-download-darwin-unplugged/.

The 60 performed really well and held its own in amongst the 6" lifted Nisaan, but I have to give it to the guy Chiz in the almost stock Triton, he is a great driver and put that truck everywhere the big trucks went.

Probably gonna have to rebuild the 60's gearbox and transfer in the new year, bt that was always on th cards.

Enjoy.

That is awesome! The NT has some amazing country - and BIG crocs!! I would love to take my hj61 on a trip with Roothy one day!! I am sure his camera car is a hj61 (unless that is yours??...), and I have I used his Youtube clips to get a better understanding of mine...

lol! is "handbrake" aussie for old lady?

I’m pickin up on the lingo...

Yeah it was a great trip, still haven't got round to rebuilding the gearbox yet, but gonna have to get stuck into it soon as there are some nasty noises when under real load off-road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom