Builds 60 guy does a 100 series LC... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I am getting ready to put in an order through Partsouq for some tubing and hoses that I found were old and starting to show signs of needing replacement. One thing I noticed was on the passenger side of the engine, the wire loam that holds the injector and coilpak wiring is supposed to have two clamps that clip over some standoffs that hold things up and away from the fuel rail. Mine were completely done and had broken off god knows when. However, I cannot for the life of me find the part on the diagrams in either the Electrical or Engine sections. Anyone know the parts I am looking for?

Greg, this isn't directly applicable to your engine, but it does show a lot of the harness clamps with photos and part numbers. Maybe one is the correct one you need?

Andrew

Greg, this isn't directly applicable to your engine, but it does show a lot of the harness clamps with photos and part numbers. Maybe one is the correct one you need?

Andrew

Awesome! Thanks for that! I think they are either the 82711-2a510 or the 82711-3h180. Unfortunately not something that Partsouq sells but can probably grab from my local Toyota Dealer.

After getting Alita all handled last week with the intake gasket and everything else and then running her around for a day to ensure there were no other codes popping up, we embarked on a three state trip to go see my new lady. Took my bike with me and loaded up Alita on Friday the 2nd for Fruita Colorado and made the 12hr trip (700+ miles) out there to where her parents live. Had absolutely zero issues on that long lonely stretch of highway. There is a good reason HWY50 is known as the loneliest highway in America.

Plenty of spots with no cell reception for a while or very limited at that, but plenty enough traffic that if you did breakdown there wouldn't be much wait until someone came up on you.
Untitled by Greg Fisicaro, on Flickr

All said and done, probably put close to 2000 miles on her during that time between the drive out there and then driving out to see where my lady grew up in Crawford, CO (about an hour and a half east of Fruita) to show her kids and then just general running around to trailheads for biking and whatnot. Not a single hiccup during that time and the AC blew nice and cold. Haven't gotten around to actually emptying a tank yet, so not sure what the gas mileage will be like but pretty sure that I had a good average of about 15-16mpg with the straight highway driving.

Took my bike with me and loaded up Alita on Friday the 2nd for Fruita Colorado and made the 12hr trip (700+ miles) out there to where her parents live.

Glad the trip went well. Last time I was out that way visiting friends in Grand Junction, we had dinner at Hot Tomato Pizza in Fruita. Super good pizza, the beers weren't bad either. :)

Glad the trip went well. Last time I was out that way visiting friends in Grand Junction, we had dinner at Hot Tomato Pizza in Fruita. Super good pizza, the beers weren't bad either. :)
Yup we tried to go there but they were closed on Monday! The Daycare that is directly across the street from it is now a Brewery/Tap house called Copper Club. Outdoor was nice, had misters going (we went in the later evening so temp was good) and beers on tap were decent. They have a couple brewery's that have popped up in town along with some new restaurants. Went to Camilla's Kafe for breakfast one morning and that was definitely awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom