So I’m building a full float and one bell crank is jacked pretty good. Went into my tote full of brake parts and came across a few disassembled ones. Then I found two with “99 4Runner” tags on them. Recalled an axle swap I did on my sons Runner years ago. Looking at them they looked identical except for one notch by the adjuster. Uses the micrometer and all dimensions are the same. The throw is the same. Hook and adjuster land in the same place. Part #’s are different on the housing but the rubber boots have the same part #. Mounted it and fits. Gonna load it on the axle and see how it goes. Did not do any research (and not going to), so apologize if this is duplicate information. Will post up if for some reason it does not work.