40, 60, 70, 80, & 200 Series Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And finally the 1973-1978 40 series stamped metal center console cup holder. I'm shooting for a release of some time next weekend for all 40 series cupholders.
20170822_192900_resized.jpg
20170822_211456_resized.jpg
20170822_211511_resized.jpg

20170822_211600_resized.jpg

20170822_211612_resized.jpg

Last edited:
40 series cup holders were all released today. You can see them all my website. You just need to scroll down to the bottom of my homepage.
www.bh3dprinting.com
They're also available on my Etsy page which is where i do all international shipping.
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Thanks for all the orders for the 40 series cup holders. It has been a crazy busy 10 days trying to keep up with the initial wave. Thankfully things have slowed again to our normal pace. Looks like it should be a really successful product line.

At this point I have shipped out over 100 40 series cup holders. I BADLY need pics of them installed. My product pics on my website are the ones I took in my kitchen. They totally suck and need to be replaced with pics of the products actually installed in a 40. If you ordered a 40 cup holder; could you please post a few pics of them installed here or pm them?

The 15% mud member coupon is still up and running. I apparently forgot to renew it on the 1st but it's working now. Use coupon code "TEQ15" on my website www.bh3dprinting.com during checkout for 15% off the entire order and free shipping. You can use the same code on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting with free shipping as well. I do all international shipping through my etsy page BUT I can't offer free shipping to the international buyers.

The requests for the 40 series ash tray for the 81-84+ 40 series center console are becoming much for frequent. I am wrapping up the final design right now and plan to release in the next month or two. I'm not sure at this point if I will be the vendor or if another mud vendor will be the vendor. Trying to figure out the logistics right now.

So Halloween is officially behind us and the holiday rush is about to begin. I wanted to remind folks of two things before ordering. One is that my Mud discount of 15% off the entire order and free shipping is still good through the 1st of January. Coupon code "TEQ15" during checkout. Also, orders may take 4-5 days to process and not my usual 2-3 days due to the increase in orders. Please be patient with me during November and December. Shipping simply takes a little longer during this super busy time. I process orders as fast as I can. I wish I could hire people for the holidays but just can't stomach firing them as soon as the holidays are over.

Ordered one last week. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for all the orders guys. So far we are keeping up with the holiday orders and getting things shipped within 2-3 days of the order being placed. I have a feeling things are going to pick up even more. If so, it may be 4-5 days before we can ship but no more.

All orders that came in from Black Friday thru today will be shipping out tomorrow. We finally figured out a system that has kept us caught up during the holidays. Knock on wood. Hopefully we will keep it running smooth over the next few weeks.

Thanks again for all the orders. We are super busy right now and doing everything we can to keep up with orders. We are averaging shipping about 3-4 days from the order being placed. Hopefully the small delay wont bother folks too much, but it's the best we can do during this busy time.

Skimmed thru this thread and see where at one time the subject of a brown or black option for 80 series holders was broached. What was the outcome? I have a '94 with brown cloth interior and not crazy about having the beige holder but so badly want a double cup holder!

Skimmed thru this thread and see where at one time the subject of a brown or black option for 80 series holders was broached. What was the outcome? I have a '94 with brown cloth interior and not crazy about having the beige holder but so badly want a double cup holder!

I know, at one time, @bhicks was offering his products in the early Cordovan Brown. I have the FRONT DOUBLE, SQUARE CONSOLE INSERT, & REAR DOUBLE that are all a perfect match for the early FJ80 Brown interior.

In fact, I was originally shipped the later OAK color units & he corrected the error with the proper colored one's AND arranged all return shipping for the incorrect colored units.

Great guy to work with.

I do have a brown paint that is a close match but not exact. Most folks have been happy with the color. If you want that color just send me a message once you place the order.

I do have a brown paint that is a close match but not exact. Most folks have been happy with the color. If you want that color just send me a message once you place the order.
Order placed!

Order placed!
By now, I'm assuming the cup holder with the dark brown color has arrived. PM me your thoughts on the color.

By now, I'm assuming the cup holder with the dark brown color has arrived. PM me your thoughts on the color.

Yes, I'm very pleased with the results!

IMG_0687.jpg

So I have been working on a rear double cup holder for the 60/62 series over in their forum. It was a bit more challenging then I had first expected. I wanted something that looked correct and worked on both consoles. They are not the same size and have a slightly different shape and slope on the backside. After a handful of prototypes I was able to come up with a design that looked correct and fit on both consoles with full functionality. These are now in production and should be available on my site some time this Sunday 2/4/18. Here's what the final design looks like. This is mounted to the late 60/62 console.
IMG_2158.JPG
IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

IMG_2178.JPG

Last edited:
Here is the same cup holder mounted to the early 60 series console:
20180124_102820_resized.jpg
20180124_102820_resized.jpg
20180124_102825_resized.jpg
20180124_102829_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread