40, 60, 70, 80, & 200 Series Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The recessed area for the "PWR" and "2nd" button will be in the wrong spot. In overall shape they are reversible but in the small details they are not. If you have a RHD 80 then you want to order the RHD double cup holder. I have two RHD doubles in stock right now.
80 Series/LX450 Double Cup Holder | BH3D Printing
And then there was one...

BTW website said 3 available, but I believe you over some computer. Thanks!

Be great to see a pic of a RHD version if anybody has one.

Looking for something that will handle my 1L/32oz camelbak bottle.

And then there was one...

BTW website said 3 available, but I believe you over some computer. Thanks!
I did have 3. Two were for the RHD and one for the LHD. I had 4 machines printing LHD version last night. Will restock later today.

My cup holders have a removable black insert that will allow for a rather large container. What is the bottom diameter of your drink? My cup holders with black insert removed have an ID of 3.75" (95mm). With insert installed the ID is 3" (76mm). I don't have any RHD pics but have sold a couple hundred over the last few years with most going down to the Aussies. Some have gone over to Europe. I'm sure somebody will post pics.

I did have 3. Two were for the RHD and one for the LHD. I had 4 machines printing LHD version last night. Will restock later today.
I'll bet that is a thing to behold!

Exact same here. I'll post up when I get it installed.

I'll bet that is a thing to behold!
4 machines is nothing. In my busy season I may run up to 25 machines at one time. Right now I'm averaging about 10 machines running 24/7. As things pick up I fire up more machines, as things slow down I cut back on the machines. My electric bill in the busy months is often as big as my mortgage. It's insane. I'm looking to go solar on my roof soon in hopes to cut that bill WAY back and possibly offer better pricing.

4 machines is nothing. In my busy season I may run up to 25 machines at one time. Right now I'm averaging about 10 machines running 24/7. As things pick up I fire up more machines, as things slow down I cut back on the machines. My electric bill in the busy months is often as big as my mortgage. It's insane. I'm looking to go solar on my roof soon in hopes to cut that bill WAY back and possibly offer better pricing.
Good grief! Can you still do DIY solar there or do you have to go through Edison now?
I've wanted to tinker with 3D printing and make a solution for FJ80 mirror wobble, little gears and the like. Also I just broke the hinges on my foxwing and this would be handy for that.
CA1175-Pole-Service-Kit-00.jpg

IMO you deserve a Nobel Prize for this solution!

It's not screwed down, but this'll give an idea. That's a 1L Camelback Chute and the ubiquitous automotive fire extinguisher.

Passenger seat full extend
IMG_20170517_193333.jpg

Full retract
IMG_20170517_193322.jpg

And from driver's side
IMG_20170517_193232.jpg

Been getting a ton of emails asking if I'm running a Memorial day promo. Figured I would answer that here. I am not running a Memorial day specific promo but I am still offering free shipping and 15% off all orders for mud members. Use coupon code "TEQ15" during checkout.

Thanks for all the Fathers Day orders folks. At this point I can no longer guarantee delivery by Sunday. All orders that came in before today were shipped 2-3 Day Priority mail to make sure they made it by Father's Day.

Things have finally slowed down again now that Fathers Day has passed. I'm heading out on Saturday for 7 days of camping with the family. If you want to place an order and have it shipped before I leave then it needs to be placed by this Thursday. If not, it will get processed when I return on July 1st.

Just got back from my mini 3 day fishing trip with the boys. All orders that came in over the last few days are going out today and the last few will go out tomorrow morning. Thanks for continuing to support my little business.

Been working on the 40 series cup holders over the last few weeks. These are for the ones that came with a center console. I'm not 100% sure what years these consoles came on but they are the only consoles I have been able to track down. Here's a sneak peak of what I will be releasing in September. Here's the single I have so far.
20170720_125603_resized.jpg
20170720_125608_resized.jpg
20170720_125809_resized.jpg
20170720_125841_resized.jpg
20170720_125906_resized.jpg

Here is the double for that console:
20170731_104244_resized.jpg
20170731_104359_resized.jpg
20170731_104642_resized.jpg
20170731_104705_resized.jpg

Here is the double cup holder/organizer for the larger later years console (had the rear heat under it). I don't have pics of the cup holder installed because it was so brittle it literally fell apart on me. It's just pieces loosely held together with duct tape now. I will do my best to track down another console that isn't in pieces for better pics.
20170731_104955_resized.jpg
20170731_105001_resized.jpg
20170731_105007_resized.jpg
20170731_105013_resized.jpg
20170731_105016_resized.jpg

The cup holder above will be mounting into the center console pictured below:
117c.gif
b511591faf4b7d07b571ad4f6ab84487_image_299x147.jpg
s-l200.jpg

Time for an update on the 40 series cup holders. The 79-80 years console cup holders are all done with development. I started a large batch of them last week and am hopeful to have them up on my site by the 1st week of September. The 78 and older stamped metal center console was shipped out to me yesterday to develop and single and possibly double cup holder for that version. The 81-83 large console (with rear heat) design is just about done. I am shipping the prototype out today for final test fitting on installed pics. I should know by early next week if that design is perfect and will also try to get it up on my site by early September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom