40, 60, 70, 80, & 200 Series Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@bhicks My daughter gave me one for Christmas. Great product! Very well thought out. Buttons are still usable in stock location. No biggie.

Just a heads up to anyone planning on putting in an order before Christmas. We will be heading out of town from 12/18-12/29 visiting family in Colorado. Any orders that need to be shipped out and delivered by Christmas must be placed by this Thursday 12/15 in order to be shipped out before I leave and delivered before Christmas. No orders will ship out during the dates we will be gone. Orders we resume shipping out on 12/30.
We got back from Colorado last night. We will be unpacking today and will start processing this mtn. of orders this afternoon. I will start shipping out order tomorrow. They will ship out in the order they were placed. Should take about 3 days to get all orders out that came in from 8/18-8/28.

The :princess: got me one for Christmas... I finally have somewhere safe to put my Yeti tumbler with coffee every morning! Life changing! Ha...

Really great product! I was pleasantly surprised by how solidly mounted it is with the 4 screws and double sided tape...

IMG_2976.JPG

From the top view it does cover the buttons but from the drive seat there is a recessed gap to clear the buttons. I can easily access those buttons on my 80 and every 80 I have installed these cup holders. It's not a lot of space but enough to access the buttons. At the same time, relocating those buttons was a great idea. Then you don't have to deal with a tight fit.

Exactly, I thought at first it would be too tight to access the buttons, but once you screw the sides in, the gap opens more than you would think. Plenty of room to access them for the 4 times a year I use them.

Figured I'd chime in in case it scares people off. The relocation idea is awesome if you do use them more frequently.

Let me re-state that you CAN use the switches with the cup holder there....but my ADD got the best of me and the switch is very easily moved to one of the coin holder spots. I love the cup holders and have no regrets. Best mod to my 80 so far! If any 80 owners don't have them they are missing out!

I wanted to give folks a heads up that there will be about a 1 week shipping delay on any gray 80 series cup holders. I ran out of paint and ordered more a while back. Ordered way in advance to be sure I have the next batch of paint before I ran out of the current batch. What I didn't account for was that the paint was put on back order. I got the shipping confirmation today, FINALLY!! Should have it mid next week and will resume shipping the gray cup holders at that point. The tan cup holders are all in stock and there is no shipping delay on tan. Sorry to the folks who ordered gray in the last couple days. I will send all those folks emails as well to give them a heads up.

I went ahead and changed the title of this thread since I expanded into the 60 and 70 series crowd. Here are some pics of my 60 and 70 series cup holders. the 70 series cup holders will be coming out in March of 2017.
70 Series:

60/62 Series:

So here's some installed pics of the two versions of the new 70 series cup holders. There is a floor version and a console version. These will be released on my site this weekend. Looking like Sunday am some time.

Thanks to all the guys that purchased the new 70 series cup holders. It's been a crazy couple weeks trying to keep up with all the orders for the 70 cup holders. Thankfully we survived the initial wave of orders and things have slowed back down to our normal pace. Now I can move on to other projects I committed to.

So I decided expand the 70 series cup holders to a new vendor. I'm adding an east coast vendor www.oddironoffroad.com to the cup holders. You can now buy the cup holder through the Odd Iron Offroad guys or through me. If your in their area and want to see them in person or pick up in person then you now have that option. They specialize in 70 series rigs and can also install the cup holder when you drop your 70 off for work. They are great guys and I'm excited to partner with them. Eventually I will remove the cup holders from my website and Odd Iron Offroad will be the only vendor you can order from. Here is the link to their product page. STORE
Pricing is the same as my site.

Last edited:
Happy Easter. Were just about to hit 4 years of doing this 3D printing thing. Thank you to the mud community for allowing me to keep this going and be successful in it. I had a goal 4 years to allow my wife to be a stay at home mom for our kids. Our first born at 8 months old called his daycare sitter "Mommy" in front of me years ago and that is what spawned this business. These are the most important years and I didn't want my kids being in day care all day. 4 years later and my wife is still home with the kids. Thank you mud for that.

So the 70 Series cup holders are now officially off my site and my ebay page and only available through Odd Iron Offroad.
Here's the link: STORE
They are also now offering them on ebay. I will post the link once I get it from the guys at Odd Iron.

Last edited:
hey @bhicks I noticed on your site you have an option for non-us RHD 80 series doubles. i feel like that is the obvious choice for me, but can you explain how they are different? I was previously just going to buy a standard one and flip it. Thanks!

hey @bhicks I noticed on your site you have an option for non-us RHD 80 series doubles. i feel like that is the obvious choice for me, but can you explain how they are different? I was previously just going to buy a standard one and flip it. Thanks!
The recessed area for the "PWR" and "2nd" button will be in the wrong spot. In overall shape they are reversible but in the small details they are not. If you have a RHD 80 then you want to order the RHD double cup holder. I have two RHD doubles in stock right now.
80 Series/LX450 Double Cup Holder | BH3D Printing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom