60-62 Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
This is a set of our new sliders for FJ60-62. They are .120 wall DOM tube with 4 gusseted .188 wall DOM standoffs. They are weld on. The mesh on the kickout is to prevent kid's from slipping through and possibly hurting themselves.

They can also be built with all .188 wall DOM if required.

5491383179_b9f923dda5_b.jpg

5491976698_446c5d29e4_b.jpg

The gusset extends 5" down the standoff
5496597111_540426db62_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Man,

Can't see the picks.

How do they attach on FJ62 exhaust side?

VERY interested. Would like to know what others have already asked. Thanks!

How much and whats the time frame?

Right now I am looking at a $595.00 price point, plus shipping.

The time frame depends on the work load in the shop when they are ordered. Figure at least a week between order and shipping. If you ordered today it would be at least two weeks.

How do they attach on FJ62 exhaust side?

These are weld on. Currently I am only making them for rigs that have had the exhaust moved inside the frame rails.

Look nice.
Price? Shipping to 94121?

Thank you. $595.00 I am not certain on shipping at this point as I do not have a weight on them nor am I sure I want to use UPS as they will certainly get beat up.

I will most likely crate them and ship common carrier.

Crated bumpers for the FJ Cruiser (far larger and 200lb crate) generally ship for between $80.00 and $150.00 depending on area.

Also, are they painted or powdercoated?

They are painted with Rustoleum. This allows you to find matching touch up paint anywhere.

We do not powder coat anything. It is hard too find a good powder coater and I frankly do not want the hassle of standing behind their powder work.

Paint is far easier to touch up than powder is once it is scraped up.

VERY interested. Would like to know what others have already asked. Thanks!

$595.00 a pair plus shipping. Other answers just above this post.

I have no photos of the inboard side currently. THe owner will be shooting some pics and will get a couple when he does.

4 standoffs, one in the center of the rear kickout and the other three are where you see the spacers between the inner and outer bar.

Plate on the frame is 4" wide and full frame height with corners cut at 45degrees to help spread load. There are gussets from frame plate to standoff.

Best I can do until he shoots some photos

I picked up an 82 FJ60 for my very own today. I'll have sliders built for it ASAP and some more photos. :)

Looks great. Good job thinking of rear seat passengers. Great to see more stuff for the 60's!

I recommend traction tape or herculiner(fairly sandy stuff) on the slider tops. Any freezing or even wet on them will make them pretty slippery.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom