60/62 series rack for sale-SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Threads
IF NO ONE WANTS IT BY TUESDAY ITS GOING IN FOR SCRAP, I NEED THE ROOM.

60 series rack- its a big dude and yes that is surface rust on it. It looks like it was custom made and the steel was never treated. IT IS VERY SOLID!!!! It has a mesh floor, tire hold down (I use that term loosely) and it will only fit a 60/62 series. The feet are welded onto the rack so its all one piece. I was gonna have it powder coated for another $90 but I said forget it just in case someone wanted to weld stuff to it first. FREE Local pick up ONLY!

Now I am not against keeping it myself and just powder coating it. But I know I will not use it for years and its just occupying space.

I have one person who has expressed interest so they have dibs unless I dont hear back from them.

The rack:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey whats up I Guess I am the Lookie Loo. CHeck your PM box. I showed interest but Cruiser needed tires, AC and some other doo dads.

I thought you sold that one ?

I am interested, but live in fresno. Do you have any reason to come up this way any time soon? I may be heading down to Anaheim in the next couple of months, but not firm on the date. If you have a reason to come up this way or know someone that is we could work a deal. I will check here as I have a couple of folks that are down that way every once in a while as well. I will let you know in the next couple of days if you can wait.

Jeremiah

ROCKBENDER is on his way now to come get. Its finally getting out of my garage :bounce::bounce2::bounce:

hey, that pic looks familiar! :grinpimp:

i liked that rack, was the best part of the rig at that point in time imho. not anymore.......:cheers:

hahaha, it was the only thing not broken :flipoff2:

I needed a rack that could come off easily and wouldn't completely screw my CoG with the lift now. That thing probably weighed in at 100# easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom