60/62 Door Card and rear panel CAD files (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive been wanting to make some walnut panels for my HJ61. If anyone has drawing files for the door cards, rear panel covers, and tailgate cover I would gladly pay for them. Yeah I know I can pull them and template for the files, but I'm lazy and building a bumper.

Ive been wanting to make some walnut panels for my HJ61. If anyone has drawing files for the door cards, rear panel covers, and tailgate cover I would gladly pay for them. Yeah I know I can pull them and template for the files, but I'm lazy and building a bumper.
I should note, I have a full on fab shop both metal and wood. I plan on cutting these from Walnut plywood. After I get the design nailed down would be open to orders.

I sell relatively inexpensive laser cut ABS cargo & tailgate panels for 60s. There are other vendors selling different panel systems at different price points as well.

Some folks are giving panel drawings away, but bear in mind that there were tweaks to the panel shapes almost every year that 60s were being manufactured, so those drawings only work with a slim cross section of the trucks. Maybe they work with yours maybe they don't. DIYer beware.

That being said, I made my first couple panels with a template that I made and a table router. It can be done. nothing quite like laser cut precision though.

did you get anywhere with this? I am after rear panels...mine are shot!
I got them. I still have not cut them. Im tweaking the rear panels and the tailgate panel. Im also going to 3D scan the doors and get the door cards worked up. Just got to find the time to get it all perfect!

Here are my rear panels files. Won't help for you 62 guys, but anyone coming across this thread with an early 60 might be able to use them. Use at your own peril, but they worked well for my '84.

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 21.18.47.png

Attachments

• side panel cnc.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 60
  • side panel cnc.dxf
    777.6 KB · Views: 35
Thoughts on cutting them out? I know places like sendcutsend can do sheet goods really well
I have a CNC router that I plan on programming and cutting them with. Send Cut Send is great for metal work. Their pricing has steadily increased over the past two years though. I'm hoping to get a high def plasma in house sooner rather than later.

Anyone has drawings for the door cards? My truck did not had any when I bought so, it would be super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom