60/61/62 mirrors- check this out! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sl33py -
So quit teasing us, open the boxes, make some measurements, find your receipt, & GIVE US THE INFO!

sl33py said:
HT - those are what i got for my 85. They blow. shake and don't adjust enought to see properly. save the money and buy OEM. 97 is almost enough for one mirror... check w/ Cdan - he will hook you up.

hth

rob
Thanks! Cdan is out for the week. Vibrating mirrors are a PITA. More money
but well well worth it. OEM it is.

HT - good idea. you really wouldn't be happy with them. It's a pretty crappy deal "as good as OEM" or some BS on their site. One of the last non-OEM things i bought from CCOT - i just don't trust them to describe a part accurately. ok - vent done...

Tinker - no such luck bro. I won't find the receipt - long gone. I will try to snap a pic, but not likely to happen for several days - work is crazy and moving in 2 weeks...

rob

Tinker said:
Snooz & Goat Boy -
Could you take pix of the mirror heads from the shiny side & post them up with width & height of the glass?

I like the looks them, but I'd have to change the glass to flat (can't stand convex mirrors).

The OZ guys on this board say they aren't Austrailian, but rather european.

The glass is about 6 1/2" tall (viewable).

:cheers:
mirror-back.jpg
mirror-front.jpg

The grass is always greener! Hey do one of you Aussis wan't a cool set of US spec mirrors. I will do a straight swap, my oem US style mirror for your oem aussi style mirror. And while your at it I'll swap my sturdy one piece rear side glass for a pair of your leak prone sliders.

This offer is oppen to any and all aussies.

Dynosoar

sl33py said:
MG - where did you get yours and how much?

Mine came with the truck. The PO bought them from Toyota for $300/pr.

They're good mirrors. The wide angle thing is a little wierd at first but the quality is better than any mirror on any other vehicle I've owned.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom