60-40 middle bench? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone investigated replacing the 50/50 bench with a 60/40 from any other vehicle, or somehow modifying (and reupholstering) the existing seat?

Has anyone investigated replacing the 50/50 bench with a 60/40 from any other vehicle, or somehow modifying (and reupholstering) the existing seat?
If you're interested I have an OE Toyota 60/40 bench from a South American 93 FZJ80 that I recently replaced with bucket seats. It's covered in grey vinyl. It's notched to clear the gear & Xfer shifters. It's also taking up way too much space in my storage racks!

If you're interested I have an OE Toyota 60/40 bench from a South American 93 FZJ80 that I recently replaced with bucket seats. It's covered in grey vinyl. It's notched to clear the gear & Xfer shifters. It's also taking up way too much space in my storage racks!
This is the front bench? I'm looking for the middle bench, unfortunately, also shipping from SC would be... interesting.

Thanks though!

This is the front bench? I'm looking for the middle bench, unfortunately, also shipping from SC would be... interesting.

Thanks though!
Yup it's a Front 60/40. Which might work for the rear but it would require fabricating a base & you would lose the ability to fold them forward. Agreed shipping from SC would likely be more than the seats.

I'd love to see this! (also, I grew up in Beaufort - we have Frogmore Stew on the regular, still)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom