6+ years in a 100 series... thank you! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone here, and especially @CID 96 , whom I bought my 100 series from 6 years ago, for the incredible community and wealth of information.

My 05 LX is nearing 224k miles and still going strong. We've had our ups and downs (which ACC down in Atlanta cured by deleting AHC), but she's definitely been the ideal vehicle for my family and our adventures. From driving down old logging trails on our land here in Tennessee, to hauling 8 guys (4 hanging off the sides) and their rifles around the range at long distance shooting events, there's never been a challenge that she couldn't handle.

I owe so many people here thanks for the tech info they've posted. Without this community, a LC/LX is just another nice vehicle. It's the community that makes it something special and unique.

I will soon be adding a 200 series to the family, but the 100 series isn't going anywhere. I expect that she'll outlive me.

Obligatory photo, because no one likes posts without photos.

20210114_211656.jpg

Love that photo. That's the kind of lush green we don't see that often out west. Agreed the community makes the overall experience what it is. I've got a friend with an FX45. It's a somewhat "enthusiast vehicle" being a small V8 luxury crossover deal with fancy interiors and all that. Cool car, but the community is non-existent. That makes it very hard to fix things as the car ages.

Anyways, cheers to the next 6 years. :cheers:

Now to West TX.. Green? what is it? It is brown here..

Yes, this community is amazing... People respond in no time for an issue one is having. Most often, many are very respectful to one another.

Recently, I posted a pic of my newly aquered 21 TRD Taco with LED headlights. One member in tacoma forum jumped in and asked me to trade the LED headlights to his projectors! Glad we don't have people like that here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom