6 inch lift and 2.5 Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just thought some people would want to see a picture of the two next to each other.
DSC_0143.jpg

Thanks for this ..

The 6" stance is complemented really well with the Slee hooped fr. bumper IMHO.

:cheers:

that looks...well....6 inches higher!! looks good my friend. -riverguide

I think that 2.5 might be on smallish tires because mine doesn't look that big next to my dads which has the 2.5" lift....I have 315's and he has 305's

Actually, the white truck is mine. In person Jamie's truck looked a little smallish next to it and the difference made for a good laugh today at the DC area swap meet.

Those Cali guys have Surf N Turf. Here on the East Coast, when we have a warm, crystal clear autum day with the foliage at a vibrant peak, we go hang out in a parking lot.
:beer:

To clear things up....
(And jamie or curran, correct me if im wrong.)

The smaller 80 is running OME heavy suspension with 20mm packers all around and 285's
The white 80 is a slee 6" with 35's

LOVE the six inch lift... am SO glad I didn't go with the J's. Now that i have the 6 i can't even phathom it any other way...it's just right.

nice pics... 6" lift for a dd? i'd imagine that it would be doable as long as u could handle the really high center of gravity, and the aerodynamics of a brick. if u can get over that, then u should be good.

35" TrXus would be the correct answer.
Larry, it's kind of tough to answer your question. What's a good daily driver for one person could be completely unpractical for another. I live in a relatively small town and don't put much mileage on the truck. My previously daily driver was a much longer and wider F250, so I was used to a big vehicle. For someone living in a big city; dealing with parking garages and transitioning from a civic, the 6" lift could be a bit intimidating.
That said, next month I'm starting a new job and this truck is going to be replaced with something smaller for DD use - probably an older Toyota truck if I can find one that isn’t rusted out.

CJ
:beer:

Thanks for your in put Curran I wasn't plaining on a 6" lift to much for me but I just though I would ask.I knew what kind of re sponces I would get with that question. :)

need more info on this truck :cool:

...sorry, I strayed from the 60/62 forum...

Image-2CC6E5034E3E11DA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom