5x150 SCS F5 Wheels 16x8 (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What paint did you use for the hubs? They look great. Loving the contrast with the bronze. I'm hoping to get my black ones on tomorrow

They look fantastic 👍 Any shots of the whole truck? Did you paint your hubs beforehand?
Painted with regular Krylon!👍🏽

AAA0B977-2989-4B1B-9FD2-F1D63360D631.jpeg

Used black caliper paint on mine. Not the best pick. Been snowing. Lots of salt on the roads. Love the look of this truck so much more now. Can't wait to switch to 285s

20220108_112431.jpg

Tacoma World seems to get a notice in advance of a drop. I bought mine via TW info.

Are folks ordering the +10 offset or +0 offset model?

If only Volk made wheels in this size and offset .. probably will end up getting these because they make so much sense.

View attachment 2978675

Thought I messed up ordering +10 offset when they dropped a new supply in March. But turned out amazing given the factory wheels are +60 offset. Then found this thread today. So here’s mine!
How do you like this way it drives?
That is the most important part.

Finally got some. Here's a look at what the poke is like with 285/75R16. I am getting slight rub in the front wheel arches (inner/back) when making tight turns but nothing that can't easily be fixed.

20220501_172539.jpg

Finally got some. Here's a look at what the poke is like with 285/75R16. I am getting slight rub in the front wheel arches (inner/back) when making tight turns but nothing that can't easily be fixed.

View attachment 2997262
Just need the pinch weld mod. Just take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom