5x150 SCS F5 Wheels 16x8 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2.5" lift 285/75/16
Works for me😎

PXL_20201004_185301542.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on a set of these in gunmetal. Absolutely LOVE the way they look, and the offset really enhances the stance.

For the debate about whether these rub, mine did .... quite a bit (Tires are 285/75/16). Had to hammer the s*** out of the pinch weld, and I need to move my drivers side slider a bit further back.

20210105_153828.jpg

eTkn2or.jpg

Eu31O0J.jpg

5PsVymq.jpg

Rear bumper will be going on next week. I'll get some better pictures taken then.
Really like this lift and stance. I'd like to do something similar wit my 99 TLC. I'm talking to Jason @ Trail Tailor about getting a Tough Dog lift (2-2.25 inches above stock height). I'd like to run the SCS F5 16's like you have here. What amount of lift and what size tires are you running in these photos? Thanks! Jeff

Really like this lift and stance. I'd like to do something similar wit my 99 TLC. I'm talking to Jason @ Trail Tailor about getting a Tough Dog lift (2-2.25 inches above stock height). I'd like to run the SCS F5 16's like you have here. What amount of lift and what size tires are you running in these photos? Thanks! Jeff
285/75r16 Cooper ST Maxx with an OME 2" lift

285/75R16 Cooper MTP with an OME 2" lift front, Dobinsons shocks and springs in the rear. SPC uppers at the +1 position. No rubbing.

1611238922876.png

What sliders are those? Nice and tight!

White Knuckle Off Road.

1611241508467.png

Website says they are sold out? Where are you guys getting them?

I waited around 4 months before finding them in stock on the website. Pulled the trigger ASAP when I saw them, as my understanding is that they are often times sold out

Question for those who have done some offroading with their F5's on stock suspension....

I had mine put on a few weeks ago, and managed to get rid of most of the rubbing by trimming the fender liner and hammering pinch welds.

I'm a little nervous about how this setup will do offroad, from a rubbing standpoint....especially when articulated quite a bit.

I'm curious to hear from people who have done this, on stock suspension and 285 75 16 tires. Is the rubbing excessive when articulated / under compression....or not so bad?

Yeah I'm really thinking my LX needs some grey F5s. Looks like I'll be waiting till the next drop. The ones they dropped 4 days ago are already sold out.
But those bronze beauties keep speaking to me....man hard to decide. I think either one would look sweet if I decided to do a color change or stay with the woodland green

Last edited:
I forgot to check the Instagram post on which sizes and was refreshing the website ready to pounce on some gumetals or blacks and saw they only dropped 16x8 6lugs. Forehead slap😮

2.5" lift 285/75/16
Works for me😎

View attachment 2505196
To be perfectly honest this has become my favorite LX to ogle over. It's making me strongly consider the dark bronze instead of black especially since my truck is Woodland Pearl (dark metallic green) I have priced a total repaint in destroyer gray but don't want to spend that kinda money.

Tell me if I'm missing something but after going back through 2 years of wheel drops on Instagram I've only seen the F5s be available in the +10 once and that was 2 months ago. By the time I realized it the blacks were gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom