5x150 SCS F5 Wheels 16x8 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Figured I should chime in with ours.

MVIMG_20181117_123023.jpg
MVIMG_20181118_142650.jpg
MVIMG_20181118_142712.jpg
MVIMG_20181118_142722.jpg

When did you get yours? Every time I check they are out of stock.

Looks nice BTW, I have the same color 470.

These came in mid November. With the weird winter here I finally got around to mounting them once some snow fell.

I think I was the one who got one of their last sets. I am sure they will get more in the future.. Email Vinh or message them on Instagram.

Getting serious about ordering wheels and the F5 keeps rising to the top of the list. Any recent 2019 feedback from folks running these in regards to fitment, balancing issues, accelerated wear of 4wd due to the +10 offset, etc.? Some of you guys should have logged some substantial mileage by now, so thought circling back for some sort of "long term" review would be useful for the folks still on the fence about buying.

Also any additional "seat of your pants" feedback regarding overall feel of the 16" F5 with heavier tires in regards to overall handling, steering, smoothness, acceleration manners, or any other noticeable changes in ride quality.

Sorry for beating a dead horse as I know this topic has been thoroughly discussed, but thought I'd get some current 2019 updates from any owners running these daily.

Thanks all...and really digging all of the F5 pics. Although I still love the third world NATO look of the Tundra steelies...:cool:

I haven’t been able to find any yet but I did email them and they said possibly the end of this month early next they’ll have them in stock. Let’s hope.

They were in stock on the website today. Bronze this morning and black later in the day. The bronze were gone when I looked back and saw the black.

Stock height? What tire specs are you running? Looks great.

I know you are not asking me but I ran 285/75 R16 stock. It rubbed a little bit as expected but not much.

To the people who are looking for some, might want to Check with Vin. Looks like they are getting new Inventory.

Which of the two M14x1.5 lug options is correct? 20 ET or 23 ET?
I think 20 and 23 are the number of lug nuts - so if you have a rear tire carrier and need an extra 3 lugs for the spare tire, you’d get 23.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom