SOLD 5x Toyo Open Country MT 37x14.50R15 on custom 2" backspace 15" steelies in Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The shoes from Princess are back on the market. Less than 2000 miles on the combo. Ran awesome on my FJ62, best driving big fat dumb tire I've ever driven on the street! Never saw dirt unfortunately :( Thought I had a buyer lined up with the deal fell through.

I'll accept any REALISTIC cash offers for the set, currently mounted and ready to go. Come get them.
IMG_0382.jpeg
IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_2199.jpeg

man I so badly wish I could buy these.

How much are you looking at getting out of them? Shipping to Idaho probably makes them cost prohibitive.

How much are you looking at getting out of them? Shipping to Idaho probably makes them cost prohibitive.

Sorry I'm waiting for a few conversations to delete... don't know why they're still there. I'm not sure really, tires are $320 each new via amazon, then the wheels are probably worth $100 each since they're custom. I just need to walk away feeling like I didn't completely take one in the poop chute. If your offer feels good enough I'd probably just take it at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom