5th Annual 70-Series M&G attendance log (1 Viewer)

RSVP

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please cast your attendance to assist organizers. Responses can be changed. Please DO NOT vote here if you have responded to this event on the 70-Series NA Facebook page.

As the event date approaches I encourage you to participate in Nick's attendance poll. Having accurate numbers will help those of us that plan this event each year plan better. Although this event is mentioned on 'MUD and several Facebook sights including Steve Jackson's page, I still encourage you to spread the word to folks that may not participate in either 'MUD or Facebook.
Thanks

Rob Smith and his wife ( Odd Iron Off Road) plan to attend and have already reserved a cabin.

Rob mentioned this to me a couple months ago. Troopy should be finished by then? Lol Just got back from GSMTR last weekend. Place is a blast. Mike
Well just plan to come back in late September. :)

HI Guys, convincing a couple of friends so we can all go together.
1x LJ70
1x HZJ70 RHD
1x HZJ70 LHD
You guys could join the group from the Tampa area. :)

You guys could join the group from the Tampa area.

That'll be awesome, Still debating if we will drive all the way or we might send the 3 trucks and fly to Nashville, and then just drive down on sunday_ dont know yet.

I’m sure there is enough people to pick you up too. Nice to have a few 77’s with full interiors in the group.

Good to know!

Anyone can direct me to where can I purchase the park permit?
Through the Parks website or you can purchase the ticket the day of the event at the park's store.

Although this is billed as a 70 Series event, owning a 70 Series is NOT required to attend. All Cruiser owners (yes, even you FJCruiser guys) are welcome to join us. :)

I wish I could attend but distance and timing doesn't work in my favor. Maybe one year.

I wish I could attend but distance and timing doesn't work in my favor. Maybe one year.
There is also a "western version" of the Meet & Greet that might be more convenient for you.

Although this event is still 3 months away, now is a good time to ........
1). Get your wife's permission to attend. (on second thought, this is a family friendly event so bring the wife and kids)
2). Get your bosses permission to attend. (I assume you don't want to bring your boss)
3). If you plan to stay in one of the area hotels go ahead and make a reservation. (Windrock is very popular and the local hotels have a tendency to book up. Same with the on sight cabins)
4). Spread the word. (You may know a 70 Series owner who isn't active on 'MUD)
5). Participate in this poll.
....... Thanks .......

I’ll be there with whole family or just kids, not entirely sure yet. I need brakes too 😑

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom