5Overland Trailer build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are waiting on a quote from Neff upholstery in Riverside. http://www.neffsupholstery.com/

I priced out the foam online and it's about $240 for just the foam in the sizes I want.

Actuators are mounted. Tested them yesterday, and they work great!! Getting mounts welded on the roof on Friday. Then the last thing is to get the canvas tent made. So close.

IMG_20200531_174318.jpg

IMG_20200531_174307.jpg

Awesome build...

Who made the canvas? Looks very FWC/ATC-ish.

Sundial upholstery in Riverside.

Have you had it weighed yet and is there anything you would change or tweek, if you started over?

Definitely started my list for round 2. Total weight with water and gear was 2,504lbs. It has a 42gal tank, plus about 200lbs in gear. Dry weight is probably around 1900-2000lbs

Have you had it weighed yet and is there anything you would change or tweek, if you started over?

How many you sleeping up top @caslim ? If I recall, you've got room inside too for sleeping?

5-6 total. Its a full size bed up top and a queen/king on bottom. Queen in width, king in length.

IMG_20200729_194302.jpg

Working on designing prototype 2.

Definitely started my list for round 2. Total weight with water and gear was 2,504lbs. It has a 42gal tank, plus about 200lbs in gear. Dry weight is probably around 1900-2000lbs

I've already started planning my next build. I'm not too far off finishing the one i'm building now. Next one is going to be done in aluminum. That's probably going to be the biggest change. I'm also working on a roof system similar to yours.

I think that we've camped in that spot!

How many watts? What controller?

I think that we've camped in that spot!

How many watts? What controller?
It's a 200w Renogy suitcase panel, and a dual battery charge controller.

PXL_20210521_193149304.jpg

1621625836351.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom