For Sale '59 FJ25 FST For Sale **178 PHOTOS ADDED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete Vehicle plus MANY extras.
Too Much info to post.
PM me for contact info if you'd like to talk. Serious inquires only please, I'm not giving the vehicle away nor am I selling ANY parts. Please don't PM me inquiring about parts.

-Sean

$15000.00 takes everything! I have taken 186 photos that will hopefully paint a fair and accurate description of everything that will be included with the sale.

could someone please explain a procedure for posting a link on the forum for the 186 photos?
thank you

-Sean

On the reply toolbar click the chain link symbol next to the picture symbol. Copy and paste the full URL address of your picture page. Add the text you want the link to appear as "59 FST Pics". Click on insert.

Or just copy and paste the address as text, probably work just the same.

Impressive Sean. One of the most complete 25's around. I was tempted to post about the shocks mounted on the truck ......... until I got to pic 175 or so. :hillbilly:

hhhhmmmmm ......ishouldn't, but i'm very interested.

Last edited:
$15000 for a set of TNK wipers. Hmmm... 😆.

Incredible rig. I keep scrolling through the pics, learning as I go. GLWS.

Last edited:
Looks like a good candidate for a museum restoration !

A question from a novice: wouldn't a 1959 have had the split-style hood hinges with "BJ25" stamped into them?

Someone swapped them out “novice”
Assured you me, I have include a BJ25 set. Nothing has been missed. 🤪
Are you a potential buyer Mike?
I’ll package it nicely

Sean, I am sorely tempted. I think yours with the added parts could be made into a beautiful FJ25. But I am so far behind on my other projects it wouldn't be fair to leave it sitting for another decade while I putter and procrastinate finishing what I started. Honestly, I'm only now feeling comfortable with getting my head around the pickup trucks and their idiosyncracies to start down the path to fully understand the 25 series--I wouldn't want to botch the job on something so hard to find. I can see the pride you've put into gathering unicorn parts for what looks to be a well preserved core vehicle.

The other temptation of course is to buy showcases and exhibit the various unobtainium to probably my own singular observations. Believe me, I have enough of that disease already. Your truck needs to go to someone who really appreciates it for its rarity and wants to spend the time to create something worth putting on display and only driving in good weather.

Hang in there. That special buyer is out there. I'm sure guys here are toying with the idea, while some either haven't come across your post yet, or are arguing with the wife as to why another old car is more important than remodeling the kitchen !

Heck, we already know it's more important, but most of us know who's the boss !

Really hoping someone on here grabs it and then documents the restoration for all of us to see.

I have been kicking it around so if someone is thinking about pulling the trigger you have about 30 days to make up your mind and beat me to it! My barn is full and I am selling some cars at RM auction to make room.

oh, trust me...if i had easy access to a trailer, i'd already be going to the bank and planning my trip down . i don't need another project, but i just WANT ;)

Sean is this truck together and in running/driving order right now?

It is all together but not running.
The fuel was dumped 4 years ago per beginning of the restoration that never got very far. The wiring harness was also removed 4 years ago to duplicate for a ‘60 hardtop. The harness is in place but has not been completely hooked up. All the hydraulic cylinders leak per dried out rubber, AZ heat even in my garage. I didn’t want to install the restored cylinders until the restoration. I guarantee the drivetrain runs well, as I drove it up until dumping the fuel 4 years ago. If it was currently running and registered, the price would be adjusting per my current😉
The wiring harness is in incredible shape for its age and also 100%.

So in a round-about way Jim, CruiserNerd, turned me onto this truck.
Al Beach, the original owner had contacted the forum for some parts.
Fast forward maybe less than 2 years I reached out to Al inquiring about possibly selling the 25. After an hour chat, we ending the phone call without sale. Another year goes buy and I get correspondence from Al that he is ready to sell. Long story short, Steve Kopito brought the truck in from Hawaii for me and ran it out to Tucson.
Al had told me how the truck was used on a Pineapple Farm and that he had bought the truck from his friends father. I would not, in a million years think of letting this truck go if it weren’t for some family needs but they will always come first. I hoping it will stay within the community of Mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom