For Sale $5300 Clean Rust Free Built 1998 Jeep Cherokee 2-Door- For sale or Trade for FZJ80! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really looking to trade for any year FZJ80, locked preferred but will consider all LC's!

Here I have my very clean very nicely built Jeep cherokee sport. It is 100% rust free and is a two door with sunscreen tint and vent windows. This jeep is CLEAN and needs literally almost nothing as I have gone through and fixed everything with my jeep. It has a TON of parts on it totalling Over $4000. Here's some specs on the jeep:

-Rubicon Express super flex 4" lift with full leaf packs
-Rubicon Express lower control arms with heim joints
-Old man Emu nitrocharger shocks all the way around including the steering stabilizer
-Front Sway bar disconnects
-Re-Geared to 4.10's front and rear with brand new bearings and seals all the way around
-Power Trax no slip rear locker
-Larger transmission cooler
-Rear Disc brake swap with all parking brake hardware so everything works
-Ruff stuff front and rear differential covers (1/4 thick!)
-Newer ball joints and U joints in the front axle
-Alloy USA front grease able outer axle seals
-BFG All Terrains 33x12.50R15's almost new in the rear 70% in the front
-Live Wire ignition system, plugs, wires, cap, rotor and coil
-99 intake swap for smoother runners
-Newer APN exhaust manifold
-Brand new exhaust all the way back with new 02 sensors and dynamax cat back exhaust
-on board air- AC compressor converted to air compressor and is regulated under the hood. works perfect!
-Full Kenwood stereo and speakers all around
-Ramage H4 headlights
-Smoked markers
-Fire stick CB antenna and Cobra hand held CB radio
-NP 242 with SYE and double cardien rear drive shaft.

This jeep needs almost nothing and runs and drives great. I REALLY did not want to get rid of this but I don't have much of a choice. I am looking for trades! here's some of what I'm looking for:

-WRX
-Audi S4
-BMW's
-AE86 and cash on your end
-Anything manual/AWD
-Toyota Land Cruiser
-Toyota Tacoma
-Jeep grand cherokee FACTORY MANUAL ONLY

if your trading and your car isn't worth as much then I expect cash on top. If you have any questions about the jeep let me know and I'd be happy to ask. Thanks for looking!

20141008_141933.jpg
20141008_141943.jpg
20141008_152658.jpg
post_image6.jpg
post_image7.jpg

Just posting this, I'll also be including a set of 31" interco truxsus mud tires and a tubular roof rack tire carrier for anyone on this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom