Builds $500 landcruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You doing a cross country tour in this thing? Awsome

Kinda sorta, had time off so took advantage of it.
Was tired of wheeling the silver one around and wanted a little adventure so hopped in The Gambler and took off and went roaming

I've seen this truck on IG for sure. Every time it pops up in my explore tab I honestly cringe lol... I imagine it saying "just let me die!" Still, props for taking it on a good adventure when you know it'll need repairs along the way.
Landcruisers never die, they just get rebirthed and live on forever

Been watching tgis 500 landcruiser go all over the place on intstagram we all need a 500 landcruiser like that

Enjoying the Thread. Truck definitely has character. Your photos are really cool too! We all live through you wishing we could find a running $500.00 cruiser. Now I got to go on some back roads and check some backyards and barns for another treasure before somebody beats me to it. Enjoy the truck and keep of the pics.

Just saw this Jake. Good job! If you have a problem on the trail...call Jake.

1st pic: 2018, Moab. 🆘Overnighting his rig after punching a hole in his oil pan. A little help and good to go.

2nd pic: 2019 Imogene Pass @ 13k elevation. 🆘Overnighting after blowing the rear end. A little help and good to go. Ok, ok...a lot of help.👍

903CC1C6-F587-4474-B2CD-E25CC4C84FB6.png

04EB2D9A-983D-42C3-8B0D-FEEF86D9C11B.png

1st pic: 2018, Moab. 🆘Overnighting his rig after punching a hole in his oil pan. A little help and good to go.

2nd pic: 2019 Imogene Pass @ 13k elevation. 🆘Overnighting after blowing the rear end. A little help and good to go. Ok, ok...a lot of help.👍

View attachment 2296608

View attachment 2296609
Looks like a city worker fix, 5 standing around and one sumb!ch on the shovel handle.

Been watching tgis 500 landcruiser go all over the place on intstagram we all need a 500 landcruiser like that

View attachment 2296608

View attachment 2296609
couldnt have done any of it without you John!!!! You’ve been there on some pretty big saves when I’ve been over 1000 miles from home.

THANK YOU!!!!!! I can not wait to rally again this August!

the baler wire is the safety wiring on that linkage, right @rhah?

well believe it or not it’s not bailing wire, happened on the same trip one of my hubs blew up on and it’s the spring from my hub wrapped around my steering linkage to hold it all together to get me the couple hundred miles home

Impressive.👍🎯🇺🇸

But it does need some Turtle Wax.🤔

Awesome. They're trucks, not collectibles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom