50% off Pitbull Tires - TODAY ONLY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with Pitbull tires??

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with Pitbull tires??

My comments from a similar thread over on the CLC forum:

Most of their bias ply tires measure small. Like a 35 might be close to a 33 (or smaller) once you air it down. The sidewalls are real stiff. Stiff enough that they blow beads easy when aired down. I've heard of people pulling the valve cores and driving around a bit to break in the sidewalls.

I had a set of bias ply Rockers. Traction was good and the road manners were tolerable (compared to a Super Swamper). The height problem, too wide, and kept blowing the beads made me sell them and run something else.

I hear the radial versions measure more true and work a bit better. Never tried them.

I almost ordered a set of 41's.

The only width that would work with my rims were 16.50 (maybe 16 even...cant remember) so I decided against them. I read some reviews yesterday...kind of kicking myself for not ordering...after reading the reviews on the Rockers, I'm glad I didn't order now lol.

I almost ordered a set of 41's.

The only width that would work with my rims were 16.50 (maybe 16 even...cant remember) so I decided against them. I read some reviews yesterday...kind of kicking myself for not ordering...after reading the reviews on the Rockers, I'm glad I didn't order now lol.
41's? Try 37's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom