$50 Metal Tech Gift Certificate - Asking $25 with FREE SHIPPING.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
One gift certificate for $50 off retail price of any Metal Tech brand product (exp 12/31/12). Asking $25 with FREE SHIPPING.... The small print: not valid for shipping, no cash value, not valid with other discounts, no balance carry over.... I won this at the CMCC, but don't need any Metal Tech products currently. I'm just trying to recoup some of the raffle tickets costs.

just donate it to another cruiser event raffle. there are a couple more this year......

georg

Event coming up later this month in mo. If u mailed that certificate to the tlca home office i will insure it makes it to the event.

Sent from my phone using IH8MUD

Is this good for anything on their website or is it ONLY for items that Metal tech manufactures?

Good idea for the donation, but it already sold. I do have a free pass for the BBRC fall event, and I unfortunately can't make it.

(Sorry John Embrey, Michelle's disappointed she won't be able to take you up on your offer to drive your 40, assuming you're not already in TX)

I don't know if the pass is transferable, but if it is I would rather it get used than be wasted. Free to the first person who will actually attend the event, assuming it's transferable. The details for the event can be found on the IH8MUD home page. The pass is for 1 driver with t-shirt, dinner, etc.
-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom