For Sale 5 Tires and Rims for $100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm selling 5 tires and 5rims. The rims are 6 by 5.5 bolt pattern. Four of them are BFG AT KOs, sized 32 11.5 R15s. These tires have 3/16", 1/4", 3/16" and 3/16" depth respectively. The tires have some age cracks in the body of the treads. The tires are load range C with 3 ply sidewalls. The rims these tires are on are black, in fair to poor shape if a little rust and paint flaking are not in a problem which is more evident on one rim than the others. They rims are 9" wide overall and these have 3.5 inch backspacing. The first pic is of these tires and rims.

The fifth tire is a 31 10.5 R15 Dayton Timberline AT. It has 5/8" tread depth. The molding dodads are still on the sidewalls. These are also load range C with 4 ply treads and 2 ply sidewalls. This tire is on a stock, chrome FJ60 rim. It has some superficial rust on it. The rim is 7 1/4" inch wide and also has 3.5 inch backspacing. The third photo is of this spare.

I have more pictures if you want them but they are poor quality, sorry my camera phone is not good. I'm willing to ship but they are of course quite heavy and might wreck the good deal here. I'm in the Boston Metro area, but for a motivated buyer we could maybe set up delivery in RI, Southern NH, Eastern/Central CT or Central MA.

Last edited:
oops here are the pix.
0421120939.jpg
0421120939b.jpg
0421120958.jpg

Heres the rusty black rim:
0421120940a.jpg

hi! I have an FJ62, will those rims fit? Also where are you? I am in central Texas thanks!

I'm in eastern MA.

Likely the rims would fit your 62 as long as you aren't using Forerunner disc break calipers or something like that. I have some other people ahead of you who want to look at them. I'll post up if they sell.

hi! I have an FJ62, will those rims fit? Also where are you? I am in central Texas thanks!

Still Available. T T T

still here waiting for a cruiserhead to pick them up....

Are they still around? PM me if they are. I live in NYC, so maybe we can work out a place to meet up?

Are they still around? PM me if they are. I live in NYC, so maybe we can work out a place to meet up?

I dont normally go to NYC. I try to avoid it driving my TLC there. Boston traffic is bad enough. I see three options then. Meet halfway sometime in CT (I more than likely will be working around UConn sometime in May/June), mudship/craigslist transport, or greyhound transport. Let me know.

They are gone via Craigslist. Thanks for the interest though to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom