For Sale 5 stock rims for '95 Landcruiser - Make an offer! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I've got (5) stock rims w tires up for offer but they need to be picked up in Henderson, NV by 6/26/21 at the shop where my 'Cruiser is being worked on. Four of them were chrome finished but after years of being outside, you can hardly tell. I've got 4 center caps...one doesn't quite match but I'm guessing anyone who wants the rims will probably powdercoat them and leave the caps off. Anyhow, the first $200 takes 'em all. Or the highest offer, no (un)reasonable offer refused! Lowballers, please apply lol! I don't want to haul them back to LA. Pictures coming shortly.

Hi all,

I've got (5) stock rims w tires up for offer but they need to be picked up in Henderson, NV by 6/26/21 at the shop where my 'Cruiser is being worked on. Four of them were chrome finished but after years of being outside, you can hardly tell. I've got 4 center caps...one doesn't quite match but I'm guessing anyone who wants the rims will probably powdercoat them and leave the caps off. Anyhow, the first $200 takes 'em all. Or the highest offer, no (un)reasonable offer refused! Lowballers, please apply lol! I don't want to haul them back to LA. Pictures coming shortly.

I'll take them if your willing to haul it back to LA. I'm in West Covina.

I'll take them if your willing to haul it back to LA. I'm in West Covina.
Hi David - I don't think I have room to haul em back - I'm bringing back my wife and daughter and all their luggage. But if I don't sell them and I can somehow take 'em back, I'll let you know.

Park 2-18-2021 Side Before 1.JPG

These are the rims on my car. I have 3 of the center caps like the rear wheel. The front wheel has the other style center cap.

I know that i missed the 26th date but, do you still have them or ? I would drive to the shop in Henderson or pay them to ship.

I know that i missed the 26th date but, do you still have them or ? I would drive to the shop in Henderson or pay them to ship.
Let me call the shop. I don't know how much it would be to ship but I'm guessing it would be a lot. Where are they shipping to? Central Oregon?

what size are the rims ?
I looked at shipping Motor Freight, it's more than what your asking price is. So is the $ in Diesel for a road trip to get them. If you can find a small carrier that is running a 1-ton truck with space on a flatbed ? and they are the size I am looking for, I would still be interested.

what size are the rims ?
I looked at shipping Motor Freight, it's more than what your asking price is. So is the $ in Diesel for a road trip to get them. If you can find a small carrier that is running a 1-ton truck with space on a flatbed ? and they are the size I am looking for, I would still be interested.
They may not be available...the shop hasn’t gotten back to me when I inquired about them.

any up date on the availability or size of the rim 16" or 17" ?
Hi MTSPLZ - they are 16" and available still! The shop quoted me approx $175 to send to a business in Los Angeles (just for reference) that can off load them with their own forklift. If it's going to a residential place, $225 with a lift gate. If you want them, I think the best would be for you to arrange shipping. DM me and I'll send you the shop address in Henderson.

Hi MTSPLZ - they are 16" and available still! The shop quoted me approx $175 to send to a business in Los Angeles (just for reference) that can off load them with their own forklift. If it's going to a residential place, $225 with a lift gate. If you want them, I think the best would be for you to arrange shipping. DM me and I'll send you the shop address in Henders

Hi MTSPLZ - they are 16" and available still! The shop quoted me approx $175 to send to a business in Los Angeles (just for reference) that can off load them with their own forklift. If it's going to a residential place, $225 with a lift gate. If you want them, I think the best would be for you to arrange shipping. DM me and I'll send you the shop address in Henderson.

Thank you for the reply, I don't know how to DM. I have been told Fastenal will ship a pallet 5414199608. if the shop is will to drop off at there local Fastenal.

Did these ever sell?
Not yet. I was just in Vegas getting my new projector lights installed and I *was* going to pick them up (they are still at the shop that did my suspension...I think)

Thank you for the reply, I don't know how to DM. I have been told Fastenal will ship a pallet 5414199608. if the shop is will to drop off at there local Fastenal.
Sorry for the late reply - if you are still interested, I can check with the shop and see if there is a Fastenal anywhere close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom