(5) Stazworks dbl beadlocks and 37 MTR 6x5.5 4.5" BS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 5 new never used Stazworks beadlock wheels 17X9 with 4.5" of backspacing. The tires mounted on the wheels are new never used Goodyear MTR 37X12.50X17. I have decided to not use the double beadlocks on my DD. These wheels are very sweet but they need a little tlc, during the initial assembly I should have used some silicon around the O-ring to ensure a leak free seal, I didn't do this so 2 of the tires have a slow leak. These include all the hardware plus 75 extra grade 8 black bolts and 100 extra black lock nuts. Being two peice the front was powder coated hammerite black/grey and the rears were powder coated black.

Total costs for these were

5 37X12.50X17 $319ea. $1595
5 Stazworks wheel $260ea. $1300
powder coating $300. $300

Total $3195

I am selling them for $2000. My loss.

I am located in Washington DC, but the wheels are at www.ironpigoffroad.com in Fredricksburg, VA. I will try and get pictures up soon. Thanks,
Ryan Scott.

Last edited:
Need to get rid of these..... $2000??? Offers

Photo:
DSC01337.JPG

Lots more pictures under my signature.

Ryan.

Is the backspacing correct on these wheels? Are you running spacers? I thought 3.75 was the max on backspacing.

Thanks,

Gary

Back Spacing

Gary,

I am running FZJ80 axles on my 55, they use the 4.5" back spacing. I think that you are right on the 40/55 wheels 3.5"-3.75" seems to be the max back spacing you can get away with.

Ryan.

Is the backspacing correct on these wheels? Are you running spacers? I thought 3.75 was the max on backspacing.

Thanks,

Gary

You keep trying to tempt me, don't you. I just went to Iroks on 16s or I would so buy these. Sorry man.

If you know someone that wants to buy some new Iroks on 16s for my cost I will buy yours....then sell the MTRs, then buy 17" Iroks! :)

37x12.50x16 Radial Iroks...$1800 with tax, would discount the mount/balance costs since I wouldn't be doing that. I got the no questions asked warranty on them as well.

That is a smoking deal!!!! Backspacing is nothing a pair of spidertrax or other brand wheelspacers wouldn't solve - $200 or less for 4. Somebody needs to buy these up :D.

How much for just the tires?

oooh, if he gets the tires, how much for the wheels? :)

why only 3 lugnuts in the pic?

Last edited:
PM sent

Mock-up

HEFE,

The reason there is only 3 lugnuts in the photo, is because the tires/wheels have never been used. They were put on the truck for mock-up, but they have never been driven on.

Ryan.

why only 3 lugnuts in the pic?

I am blown away that these havn't sold yet - either everyone on mud is on vacation or cheep. You need to post these to pirate. Decent multiuse tires - note my 40 walked the middle of gaurdrail on 37" MTRs and they're super smooth on the street. Geez, Stazworks double beads are bulletproof!

Sputnik40,

Thanks for the reply. I thought I would have these sold in no time, but I have seen very little interest. I posted them on Pirate and still nothing. This is almost 50% off of the retail price.

Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom