SOLD 5 Rock Warriors 5x150 Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll be in Hurricane all week. That’s likely a little too far 😞. I really only “need” 2.
Yeah, need it to be local and all of them to justify. Otherwise I will just keep them for an eventual 200 build down the road.

Every time I come across a decent deal on these, they are on the West Coast. I’m in NC and don’t ever see them anywhere near me.I would seriously consider driving there after LCDC if they are still available in august. Drawers can wait til September lol.

Every time I come across a decent deal on these, they are on the West Coast. I’m in NC and don’t ever see them anywhere near me.I would seriously consider driving there after LCDC if they are still available in august. Drawers can wait til September lol.
@Knowbuddy if I have room in the 200 when we head to LCDC, we could take them so Dangcat can get them, if that’s something he wants to do?

@Knowbuddy if I have room in the 200 when we head to LCDC, we could take them so Dangcat can get them, if that’s something he wants to do?

God bless brother. I was hoping someone would suggest that but didn’t want to ask, since 5 rims is a lot to ride with. Seriously appreciate that brother. Even if it doesn’t work out it’s nice to know you tried!

Let me know and I’ll put money aside or even borrow some if I need to! I Can even try to plan it so I can hopefully get a set of used tires, and throw them on when I get to Colorado after meeting up with you. Would be nice to not hold everyone back because of my street tires and stock 20s!

God bless brother. I was hoping someone would suggest that but didn’t want to ask, since 5 rims is a lot to ride with. Seriously appreciate that brother. Even if it doesn’t work out it’s nice to know you tried!

Let me know and I’ll put money aside or even borrow some if I need to! I Can even try to plan it so I can hopefully get a set of used tires, and throw them on when I get to Colorado after meeting up with you. Would be nice to not hold everyone back because of my street tires and stock 20s!
I’ll keep you posted. I’m good friends with @Knowbuddy and live 5 mins from him. It really just depends on how much we can fit. We’ll see. Maybe you at least pay to get them shipped to Fort Collins and pick them up there?

I’ll keep you posted. I’m good friends with @Knowbuddy and live 5 mins from him. It really just depends on how much we can fit. We’ll see. Maybe you at least pay to get them shipped to Fort Collins and pick them up there?

We can explore that option. If my parents shipping companies offer pickup for our wholesale rates then it is definitely viable, if not then it depends on cost if I look elsewhere. Their price for shipping my third row seats were only 160, and those were heavy!

But money is pretty tight so even if you guys could carry a few and ship a couple, If we go that route, then every bit helps! Either way I really appreciate it. I’m going to start looking for a used set of tires for somewhere between NC and FC. I assume he still has them since you would know if it was gone, right? I’m excited to start searching for tires!

863B06E1-10F0-409F-8151-6E0E1F210640.jpeg

We can explore that option. If my parents shipping companies offer pickup for our wholesale rates then it is definitely viable, if not then it depends on cost if I look elsewhere. Their price for shipping my third row seats were only 160, and those were heavy!

But money is pretty tight so even if you guys could carry a few and ship a couple, If we go that route, then every bit helps! Either way I really appreciate it. I’m going to start looking for a used set of tires for somewhere between NC and FC. I assume he still has them since you would know if it was gone, right? I’m excited to start searching for tires!

View attachment 2361171
Yeah he still has them

PM'd you @Dangcat

If OP doesnt get back to me within a week or so, ill be in touch with the NC guy! Thanks for the heads up bud.

If OP doesnt get back to me within a week or so, ill be in touch with the NC guy! Thanks for the heads up bud.
Dm me your number and we can start talking with Dave if it’s viable

Bump

Pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom