5 Rock Warrior Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been trying to buy 5 Rock Warrior Wheels for my stock 2001 LX 470. The seller is willing to ship and he says they came stock on his truck and he took them off after his first 25,000 miles. They come with the Stainless Rings, Caps and TPMS.

1.) Does anyone know of the part number to get black lug nuts and locks?
2.) Does $900.00 delivered sound like a fair deal for 5 of these wheels that appear to be in great shape?
3.) Any suggestions on which spacers I should buy?
4.) Any suggestions on the largest tire that will fit these 17" wheels and still fit a bone stock LX470?

Thanks everyone for your help!

KB,
Not sure of the p/n for black or if they are available. Comes with chrome lugs. lock lug and sockets. I think $900 is a little steep as i paid the same for 4 with BFG AT KO's that only had 10k miles on them (80% left)including all of the correct lug nuts etc. I bought 1 inch spacers form Carl at Just Differentials ( a vendor on this forum) and have been very happy with them. I run 285/70/17 BFG KO 2's and the size is perfect for my LX. I think any larger would require a little surgery on the front wheel well. Send me a text 509-385-1272 and i will return a pic of said combo with a 1 inch sensor/spacer lift......

As far as price, $900 for 5 isn't bad just because you're getting a full set of 5. You may look around a get a better deal on 4 but try finding one wheel, it's tough. If you do find a single, you'll probably wind up paying $250 or more for a single. If you change your mind, please let me know, I would go that on a set of 5. Contact one of our Toyota vendors, they can hook you up with the black lug nuts. I bought a set for my TRD Baja wheels on my 80 from Kyle at South Atlanta Toyota, great prices and quick shipping.

Thanks for the replies! 10ga, I will let you know if I don't buy them.

Anyone else?

I think it's a good deal for 5. I picked up 4 earlier in the year and am now looking for a 5th. There is a lot of info on rock warriors in the 200 section. They are a hot commodity over there. Perfect wheel for the 200 because of the 50mm offset.

So I went by my local Toyota dealership today to order a new gasket for my ac condenser that's dripping below the glove box. While I was there I noticed they had 1 new rock warrior on display. I asked how much they would sell it for being they are discontinued. They came back with $299. After a little haggling I walked out with it for $200. Crazy that I posted this morning that I was looking for one and I found one a few hours later!

That's a great deal. Do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom